Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
His bigot dumbass. This is great for college football. Black kids going to HBCUs and helping the Black community is how Black community starts to build the right way
Not sure why race had to be brought into it. This has nothing to do with the kid, JSU, HBCU, or Dieon, it’s about companies and outside influence controlling where recruits go

Advertisement
I like the FSU loss as much as anyone, but I am not sure I like the idea that Barstool or some such entity has the financial power to now decide where kids should attend college. We are getting into a slippery slope which will also hurt UM at some point
Disagree. This kind of thing ultimately goes to benefit both bigger schools and those in bigger media markets. Helps Miami, usc, etc done right

this kid’s advisors are dumb. He’s going to JSU for the same money UGA would give him + NLI and relegating himself to the middle rounds of the draft because of the lack of competition. Kid isn’t even going to play the NDSU, Sam Houston, or Villanova of the world. He gonna play **** talent at a **** school for 3rd round money and y’all are applauding this because it’s a HBCU.

Advertisement
He's clearly cool with playing for an HBCU. It's a great day for college football everywhere. Don't need to go play in front of 80,000 to get to the league.
This. This can only be good for the rest of CFB. A move like this will set the trend. If more of these top players go to others teams then they're less likely to go to the usual suspects. Teams like Bama, OSU and UGA that hoard talent wouldn't be able too. Creates more parity.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I mean any time a player disses FSU, I'm all for it but has anyone outside a couple of quarterbacks been drafted early from an FCS school? I mean, no matter hoe great you play, you're always going to have the stigma of "level of competition" on you and I'm not sure teams will risk an early pick on a non quarterback.
Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama St., 23rd Overall, 2019. A reach? Yes, but he went in the 1st regardless. Everyone, who's seen this kid play knows he's a SUPREME talent. Why do people think his talent's gonna vanish the second he signs with JSU??? Randy Moss still wound up going 1st round, and the reason why he slipped to #22 wasn't because of "level of competition". If he never had the troubled past, got homesick, transferred to Marshall and rewrote the record books, yall know he goes at least top 10. If Hunter stays healthy, he's gonna put up video game numbers for 3 years, test off the charts and be a high 1st round pick. Just like he'd do ANYWHERE. I know yall ain't got yall panties in a bunch because one supremely talented kid is choosing an HBCU???

this kid’s advisors are dumb. He’s going to JSU for the same money UGA would give him + NLI and relegating himself to the middle rounds of the draft because of the lack of competition. Kid isn’t even going to play the NDSU, Sam Houston, or Villanova of the world. He gonna play **** talent at a **** school for 3rd round money and y’all are applauding this because it’s a HBCU.
I'm applauding it because of Nole tears.

The content of the decision would be atrocious. I don't see it happening.

**** fsu

Hunter went on IG to call out those saying he's going to Jackson St as "cap"

Basically he says it's bs...but we all know which team leaked the info about this out, because they just lost to an FCS team (again).

Advertisement
Back