Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

52-10. You don’t get to talk about any team that crushed you and took your soul. Shut your mouth. Get better. Make a game out of it and then you can try talking trash again. Until that happens, FSU is a trash can full of flaming turds.

Not only did Miami’s backup kicker score against FSU last year, their backup punter is the only Hurricane to actually punt the ball in that game. Hedley never stepped on the field except to hold for kicks.
This was the best part of that game. Chef's kiss on that backup scoring.

Advertisement
They play us game 10. There is a real possibility of them being 2-8 going into Miami game. 4-6 best case scenario. 2-8 or 3-7 is more likely than 4-6 imo

good luck playing a rivalry game against a should be good Miami team when you are likely out of bowl eligibility. I was at the game at doak in 17. The crowd didn’t show up. Miami fans did. I can see it being even worse this year with fan attendance

I would love to 0-10

Just saying.....a man can dream...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They play us game 10. There is a real possibility of them being 2-8 going into Miami game. 4-6 best case scenario. 2-8 or 3-7 is more likely than 4-6 imo

good luck playing a rivalry game against a should be good Miami team when you are likely out of bowl eligibility. I was at the game at doak in 17. The crowd didn’t show up. Miami fans did. I can see it being even worse this year with fan attendance
Semenholes being 2-8 going into the game would be glorious.

Advertisement
Back