Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Made 100$ bet with Nole friend. He says theyll win 6 games and one of them will be vs Miami, ND or Clemson.

I said ill take that bet...
Them catching a very much sleep walking UNC team by surprise has him with his garnet and gold glasses on to the truth

They’ll get curbstomped by us because of noise on the trail, Clemson due to the cowardice of forfeiting the game so late, and ND needs quality beat downs of anyone they can to keep themselves in playoff races they know the drill

Advertisement
I believe they already have a retained expert in the field...

View attachment 152267

I actually met her at the Rock for an FSU game, her **** producers were having a big party, roasting a pig, etc., and a friend of mine invited me to attend. She even took a picture with me - with her clothes on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1629437383137.png

Bud Elliott is their only mod who even acknowledged the injury. Rest of the staff was trying to act like this was a message board rumor gone wild. If you have to “carefully manage” your starting QB before the bullets start flying, can you really bank on him to make it through the entire season? That nerve damage affecting the foot must be legit.

Advertisement
52-10. You don’t get to talk about any team that crushed you and took your soul. Shut your mouth. Get better. Make a game out of it and then you can try talking trash again. Until that happens, FSU is a trash can full of flaming turds.

Not only did Miami’s backup kicker score against FSU last year, their backup punter is the only Hurricane to actually punt the ball in that game. Hedley never stepped on the field except to hold for kicks.

Advertisement
Back