Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Just a few more weeks until they actually have to play football.

grim reaper death GIF

Twitter is FSU fans’ safe space right now where they can all mob up together and project their insecurities onto their rivals.

Everything they’re saying, is really how they feel about their own program:

Rivalry game is their Super Bowl? ✅

Poor program? ✅

Living in the past? ✅

But when the season starts, it’ll make it that much sweeter when they’re 2-7, heading into the worst stretch of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
they also made Jarren Williams look like Peyton Manning lol
And Dan enos look like Lincoln Riley.

Let’s also take a moment to remember we have beat them four years in a row with four different quarterbacks, two different head coaches, three different OC’s and one year we had no kicker and two years no punter. Rosier kosi and jarren gave them every opportunity lol

Advertisement
Correct. We tend to think it’s the big collisions and targeting hits that cause brain trauma but studies show the constant banging of helmets together on the line of scrimmage is just as bad, if not worse. It’s why linemen still get CTE even though they rarely get “hit” during games. I would not be surprised to see every team eventually start wearing those helmet pads during practice.

Absolutely right. I would also not be surprised to see some sort of a soft-helmet mandate initially applied to interior linemen, that requires SOME sort of soft outer lining around the hard-shell of the helmets. Doesn't have to be as thick/bulky as what we currently have, but I could envision some sort of progressive experimentation that attempts to find a safety/playing balance for guys who repetitively smack their helmets together.

they are clowns. we have been simulating crowd noise by playing their fight song for 25 years or more. they are playing hip hop during situational drills. their place sounds like guys are chillin at the club instead of getting ready for the football season.

FSU vs Miami
Where Rosier, Perry and J.Williams look like Brady, Marino and Joe Montana.
Where Dee Wiggins looks like Randy Moss.
Where Darryl Langham looks like Chris Carter.
Where Greg Rousseau and Jaelan Phillips look like...well, Greg Rousseau and Jaelan Phillips.

Advertisement
They play us game 10. There is a real possibility of them being 2-8 going into Miami game. 4-6 best case scenario. 2-8 or 3-7 is more likely than 4-6 imo

good luck playing a rivalry game against a should be good Miami team when you are likely out of bowl eligibility. I was at the game at doak in 17. The crowd didn’t show up. Miami fans did. I can see it being even worse this year with fan attendance

I actually met her at the Rock for an FSU game, her **** producers were having a big party, roasting a pig, etc., and a friend of mine invited me to attend. She even took a picture with me - with her clothes on.

"I'm here for the pig. I'm hungry too, have anything to eat?"

Advertisement
Back