Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I feel for him he actually believes they're on their way back... hes the biggest homer. He also believed Willie was gonna lead them to a national title lol

On this board he would be referred to as a "slurper"
Would he rank ahead of the 15-0 Boys leadership on a slurper scale?

Advertisement
They’ve actually passed the gaytor fans on a level of delusion. They’re the same except FSU has a losing record.
Florida has at least been a solid team the last few seasons. And they even……beat Miami. But FSU has just been trash for the last five years and they keep getting worse. The margin of victory for Miami keeps going up too. I don’t even have a reference point to compare for Miami fans because Miami has never been that bad in my lifetime.

Advertisement
Dabo is going in hard.
FSU has already got Covid for that game. They will then recruit hard with only losing to Clemson 1-0 rather than 100-0. It was like Norvell’s recruiting pitch to tell Shemar why he shouldn’t come to FSU (Shemar agreed). They are ahead of the game. Progress! Will have played Clemson closer than anyone! 1-0! Really were just a FG away from beating Clemson. Dabo scared of Mike.

Dabo is going in hard.

FSU has already got Covid for that game. They will then recruit hard with only losing to Clemson 1-0 rather than 100-0. It was like Norvell’s recruiting pitch to tell Shemar why he shouldn’t come to FSU (Shemar agreed). They are ahead of the game. Progress! Will have played Clemson closer than anyone! 1-0! Really were just a FG away from beating Clemson. Dabo scared of Mike.
As they get abused game after game I can see them claiming Covid and taking forfeit losses as a better option than getting annihilated publicly based on the ***** **** they did last year.

Advertisement

Attachments

• thumb_bite-the-pillow-im-going-in-ory-500996.png
    thumb_bite-the-pillow-im-going-in-ory-500996.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 15
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back