Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why tf would they show this like it's a great play lol
I have watched about 30-40 combined minutes of their practices and I can’t shake the thought they were curated to create a false sense of how awful the team is.

My brain would rather believe something that conspiratorial than face the reality that FSU has fallen this far.

I have watched about 30-40 combined minutes of their practices and I can’t shake the thought they were curated to create a false sense of how awful the team is.

My brain would rather believe something that conspiratorial than face the reality that FSU has fallen this far.
I've been where you are and the cognitive dissonance is a motherfvcker.
Keep reading some of the articles from last season about them "forfeiting" games because of covid. That's what finally got my head around the corner.
They are as bad as they currently look.

Read the replies in the tweet if that "play of the day".... even their fans are now questioning them.

One fan said " i hope theyre letting ND get a false sense of hope by showing a play like this and then we're gonna blitz them"

Advertisement

It's crazy how their homers think the team is good. Like they would probably say that's a good int or the typical..."in Norvell I trust" default answer of every teams coach.

I trust him to finish burying that program into FAU

Advertisement
“Pocahontas Strain”… these bytch *** mutha phuckas.
1629231905132.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back