Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
forrest gump peace GIF

Notre Dame will find a way to knock him out after the first quarter even if he starts. That team is a disaster of epic proportions.

I don’t disagree but it won’t matter. Notre Dame is going to rush for close to 3 bills that night and win 1st down at an extremely high rate and take the air right out of that stadium. Its going to be a long night for that defense so once the offense falls on its face with the few opportunities that they will have, the blowout will officially begin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That was the highlight of the ******* day??? They are even worse than we think they are. They might only win 2 games this year
After watching all these videos it’s the first pass I’ve seen completed to anyone offense or defense so I’m guessing that’s the cause for celebration they finally completed a pass albeit to the defensive guy…😂

Advertisement
I don’t disagree but it won’t matter. Notre Dame is going to rush for close to 3 bills that night and win 1st down at an extremely high rate and take the air right out of that stadium. Its going to be a long night for that defense so once the offense falls on its face with the few opportunities that they will have, the blowout will officially begin.
I’m not a big sports gambler. Maybe bet on something once or twice a year. Saw that FSU ND spread at -7 and bet the house. In all seriousness it’s the best spread I’ve ever seen

I have watched about 30-40 combined minutes of their practices and I can’t shake the thought they were curated to create a false sense of how awful the team is.

My brain would rather believe something that conspiratorial than face the reality that FSU has fallen this far.
They have fallen this far....And they still haven't hit bottom....

Advertisement
Back