Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Chris Nee on FSU 247:

"I have concerns that some optimism on the defensive line is rooted in the fact that the offensive line struggles more often than not. Last year was a lesson in this same subject."

"Also, some of these turnovers being racked up by the secondary are just miserable throws that don't equate to anything but bad decisions by the person throwing it."

Advertisement
1C178125-47DE-4AFC-B58C-FBD95282604E.jpeg

TrumpyCane doesn’t want discussion about politics/race but now white FSU fans are pretending to be black

Last edited by a moderator:

Not only do they look small, they look like they don’t even want to be practicing.

Wow that QB is awful. Poor kid is running for his life back there. But beyond that: he was constantly throwing off his back foot causing balls to sail on him. He was also staring down receivers. One read and taking off. They are going to get destroyed by ND week one...

Advertisement
I have watched about 30-40 combined minutes of their practices and I can’t shake the thought they were curated to create a false sense of how awful the team is.

My brain would rather believe something that conspiratorial than face the reality that FSU has fallen this far.
By the time FSU gets to us, they'll have checked out completely and Norvell will be buying all the positive wuhan flu tests he can get his hands on.

Chris Nee on FSU 247:

"I have concerns that some optimism on the defensive line is rooted in the fact that the offensive line struggles more often than not. Last year was a lesson in this same subject."

"Also, some of these turnovers being racked up by the secondary are just miserable throws that don't equate to anything but bad decisions by the person throwing it."
Hank Hill Lol GIF

Not only do they look small, they look like they don’t even want to be practicing.

How can they air 2 minutes worth of 11-11, and not one single rep show a straight 5 step drop, sit in the pocket, go through progression and make a throw? Literally, every single rep is a sack or the qb is flushed from the pocket. I mean I get it, they’re bad, but can they be that bad?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back