Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
So, not sure this has been posted about that lame duck long pass that Milton threw. Football is all about mechanics...if you can't or won't plant you won't get power on it and the ball has a tendency to sail/duck. He has one leg, I will go under the assumption that he won't throw too many longer passes this year.

Advertisement
I didn't see FSU in the top 25...
excited willie taggart GIF by USF Athletics

Why is their coach spraying the players with a super soaker? Wtf is going on at FSU?

lol I get it as a surprise tactic like right when you are about to catch the ball. Players do that ish constantly, yell, stomp their feet, something to try and cause a muff, even on a fair catch, what I don't get is the coach spraying him as he just standing there lol like no ball was coming, and dude is just taking it in the face like Jenna Jameson video or that one scene, maybe Billy Madison? where the guy is standing there spraying the kid in the face with the hose lol

Advertisement
golden advising
What does that drill, (where the ball carrier and defender line up back to back like gunfighters and then have a 1 v 1 battle to pick the right hole) serve to benefit exactly? A drill where the ball carrier can just juke and stutter step the defender into paralysis. Really seems like flashy, show pony, powder puff stuff. What does a 'quality' rep even look like for either guy? I guess if the defender 'guesses' right?

I also get that the super soaker is 'trying' to simulate returning conditions where you have to maintain focus under pressure and amid distraction but that really seems like JV stuff. You gonna create muscle memory for a gunner aiming at your head at top speed, or 3 guys screaming in your face from a squirt of water?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back