Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Good ?, honestly. But it’s fa sho catching on. Saw this during my Bears practice & came across this article. So I Def won’t knock FSU for this, but that who practice was sus af.

@Rellyrell Fields looked good yesterday didn’t he? Naggy gotta stop the BS & go with Fields man. Go Bears

@Rellyrell Fields looked good yesterday didn’t he? Naggy gotta stop the BS & go with Fields man. Go Bears
Fields looked lost against the dolphins quasi first team, he only started to produce when the practice squad hit the field.

While he was under pressure and forced to make throws into tight windows he couldn't even muster a first down. Only once his line started to give him all day and his guys started running wide open due to coverage busts did he start to have success. Probably the next in a long line of Busteye QBs.

Why is their coach spraying the players with a super soaker? Wtf is going on at FSU?

I think it is meant to practice catching kicks in the rain since he sprayed before to make the jersey, hands, etc wet and then again as he tried to catch the ball. Not sure what the spray will catching does unless the rain is horizontal to the ground and a single stream of rain.

Good ?, honestly. But it’s fa sho catching on. Saw this during my Bears practice & came across this article. So I Def won’t knock FSU for this, but that who practice was sus af.

It's because helmets cause more head trauma (i.e., concussions, etc.) then they're made for and putting padding atop then eases the big bangs that can accidentally happen.
You'll see this happens across the board, it's the same things you see kids wear at those Rivals or regional events when their in shorts and t's. Force them to put them on for liability purposes right?

Advertisement
Why is their coach spraying the players with a super soaker? Wtf is going on at FSU?

Harder to catch a ball when your arms are slippery, I hate the Nole too but they got their reasons, just like typically you don't push that sled for 5 to 10 yards, but my assumption is their trying to install effort and motor, while that just something you either have or don't.

It's because helmets cause more head trauma (i.e., concussions, etc.) then they're made for and putting padding atop then eases the big bangs that can accidentally happen.
You'll see this happens across the board, it's the same things you see kids wear at those Rivals or regional events when their in shorts and t's. Force them to put them on for liability purposes right?

I like it. Anything that can keep the players safe so they're not suffering brain damage as adults. Parents were stopping playing their children because of the head injuries. If the sport shows it's protecting the kids, that trend should reverse itself.

I’m just gonna leave this here….

Old school Canes talked about 'games were easy because we practiced so hard against each other.' Then there's this video... wowoowow. Also, I like how when the qb got sacked or the rb got stopped for a loss they always threw the ball forward and gave the O a few yards. That's that positive reinforcement for 5 year olds type ****. Yeah, and coaching little league baseball, even I know not to have guys standing around watching. Even the players don't think the clown show is funny.

Advertisement
Harder to catch a ball when your arms are slippery, I hate the Nole too but they got their reasons, just like typically you don't push that sled for 5 to 10 yards, but my assumption is their trying to install effort and motor, while that just something you either have or don't.
Those boys were STRUGGLING to push that one man sled lmao

Correct. We tend to think it’s the big collisions and targeting hits that cause brain trauma but studies show the constant banging of helmets together on the line of scrimmage is just as bad, if not worse. It’s why linemen still get CTE even though they rarely get “hit” during games. I would not be surprised to see every team eventually start wearing those helmet pads during practice.

Advertisement
Fields looked lost against the dolphins quasi first team, he only started to produce when the practice squad hit the field.

While he was under pressure and forced to make throws into tight windows he couldn't even muster a first down. Only once his line started to give him all day and his guys started running wide open due to coverage busts did he start to have success. Probably the next in a long line of Busteye QBs.
Ok keep hating

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back