Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That looked like one of my throws when I played street ball at 15 or 16...The ball was underinflated. And I'm terrible.
Bro this HAS to be joke film right? Like they are doing this to try and make it seem like they are worse than they are to catch teams offguard right? I haven't played competitive football in almost 9 years and I could suit up right now at DB and body those tiny receivers lol.

Bro this HAS to be joke film right? Like they are doing this to try and make it seem like they are worse than they are to catch teams offguard right? I haven't played competitive football in almost 9 years and I could suit up right now at DB and body those tiny receivers lol.
don't know, somehow they beat UNC with Travis at qb...not sure how the **** that happened. I assume they are going to dink and dunk to try to pass when they can.

Advertisement
don't know, somehow they beat UNC with Travis at qb...not sure how the **** that happened. I assume they are going to dink and dunk to try to pass when they can.
Absolutely mindblowing to me and just further proves the point that football is all about how you matchup with a team. Doesn't matter how much more "talented" you are, sometimes you just matchup well against a certain team and their style of play.

One would think that some of their commits would be second guessing their decisions after watching these vids, but then again, we are taking about players who bought into whatever it was that Mikey cornrows was selling. They may not be the sharpest tools in the shed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back