Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

You don’t think Milton is a upgrade from Blackmon, that true freshman, and Travis? I do. They lose Samuel, and 21 for sure. Robinson won’t be missed with the kid from GA. Look I just think there’s no way they can go from *** to something worse...there’s nothing worse than *** 🤔
Dawg, you ever seen what comes out of ***? That’s what the seminoles will look like on D this year. I think we could def put 50 on them again

No run stoppers, no impact pass rushers, unproven linebackers, and safeties who have never made a play in their careers.

I will say that I agree with you on their offense. I think Norvell will get to do more things this year with that QB. Even though their team got less talented, they will have less trouble and locker room issues, I think we’ll see them have some skill players emerge.

Advertisement
You could try, but she's a long way from the 850. Pro tip: she likes tulips over roses, and her favorite color is yellow. And make sure you take that Nole d!ck out of your mouth before she sees you... she considers that sort of **** very unattractive.
1612019369304.gif

Dawg, you ever seen what comes out of ***? That’s what the seminoles will look like on D this year. I think we could def put 50 on them again

No run stoppers, no impact pass rushers, unproven linebackers, and safeties who have never made a play in their careers.

I will say that I agree with you on their offense. I think Norvell will get to do more things this year with that QB. Even though their team got less talented, they will have less trouble and locker room issues, I think we’ll see them have some skill players emerge.
**** we’ll see bruh. If go up to tally and hang 50 on em again in a non competitive game late in the szn ..we might be *******. NY6 bowl bound

You don’t think Milton is a upgrade from Blackmon, that true freshman, and Travis? I do. They lose Samuel, and 21 for sure. Robinson won’t be missed with the kid from GA. Look I just think there’s no way they can go from *** to something worse...there’s nothing worse than *** 🤔
no i dont think so.

he played great on a group of 5 team that was at an advantage schematically and with talent. hes coming off of injury, new offense, they are at a disadvantage talent wise offensively. For some reason ppl think Milton is bringing the ucf offense with him on his transfer. Dude in conference is about to see the most talent he has ever faced with the bottom feeders in the acc

Advertisement
no i dont think so.

he played great on a group of 5 team that was at an advantage schematically and with talent. hes coming off of injury, new offense, they are at a disadvantage talent wise offensively. For some reason ppl think Milton is bringing the ucf offense with him on his transfer. Dude in conference is about to see the most talent he has ever faced with the bottom feeders in the acc
Fair..so you think nesta pulling this in Talley or nah
1612039943974.gif

Last edited:
Man your pretty bullish on FSU...

I think theyll be slightly improved but they have major gaps all over their roster. Their recruiting has been horrible as well...
I think they’ll be a little better , just on getting rid of cancers and adding some leadership with Milton. I don’t think they can humanly be worse lol. Unless Milton has to get Lt. Dans magic legs.

Advertisement
They’ll be incrementally better. It would be nearly impossible to be worse. Milton, if healthy immediately improves their offense. He played against the same competition at UCF that King did at Houston. Outside of the top two or three teams, the conferences aren’t that different. It might not be 52-10 again. Maybe something more like 45-17

His leg would fall off
They’ll be incrementally better. It would be nearly impossible to be worse. Milton, if healthy immediately improves their offense. He played against the same competition at UCF that King did at Houston. Outside of the top two or three teams, the conferences aren’t that different. It might not be 52-10 again. Maybe something more like 45-17
I’m going 41-24

Advertisement
Advertisement
Which is great because they'll no doubt get a bunch of racial heat for it

Thats what I was alluding too without going that route.

If Norvell is where Willie was at or worse then the chatter will start that Willie wasnt given a fair chance.

Fsu will hide behind the fact they cannot afford to fire Norvell cause of Covid etc...

Thats what I was alluding too without going that route.

If Norvell is where Willie was at or worse then the chatter will start that Willie wasnt given a fair chance.

Fsu will hide behind the fact they cannot afford to fire Norvell cause of Covid etc...
And Norvell's early missteps with the team (lying to the media about talking to his players about race issues, rules regarding personal appearance, etc...) will come back to the forefront. Compounding the issue.

Advertisement
Back