Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Norvell is a good coach but that is a tough schedule. Milton will help at QB but did the OL improve, WR? The defense is not going to be better.
It’s a tough schedule for sure. But if your gauging it through the lens of that 2020 FsU team your mistaken imo. They will be just off QB play alone if Milton is healthy. I’m not predicting a record here. I’m just letting y’all 52 to whatever likely ain’t happening again

It’s a tough schedule for sure. But if your gauging it through the lens of that 2020 FsU team your mistaken imo. They will be just off QB play alone if Milton is healthy. I’m not predicting a record here. I’m just letting y’all 52 to whatever likely ain’t happening again
But what about the defense? Norvel may have good offenses but has he ever really had a defense, they were bad last year.

where are they better at offensively?. Defense was bad with some draft pick types (those guys are gone.. Samuel,DT,Janarius Robinson).... Im also not sure how they are so much better at qb now as well?.

Advertisement
Nah fam, they ain’t gone be better.

where are they better at offensively?. Defense was bad with some draft pick types (those guys are gone.. Samuel,DT,Janarius Robinson).... Im also not sure how they are so much better at qb now as well?.
They’re worst then before (I love it)

You don’t think Milton is a upgrade from Blackmon, that true freshman, and Travis? I do. They lose Samuel, and 21 for sure. Robinson won’t be missed with the kid from GA. Look I just think there’s no way they can go from *** to something worse...there’s nothing worse than *** 🤔

You don’t think Milton is a upgrade from Blackmon, that true freshman, and Travis? I do. They lose Samuel, and 21 for sure. Robinson won’t be missed with the kid from GA. Look I just think there’s no way they can go from *** to something worse...there’s nothing worse than *** 🤔

I think Milton is an upgrade if we're talking 2 years ago.. the unknown is if Milton knee will hold up... also that OLine is bad and they havent recruited well at all.

Will they improve sure but theyre still a 4 to max 6 win team

Advertisement
I think Milton is an upgrade if we're talking 2 years ago.. the unknown is if Milton knee will hold up... also that OLine is bad and they havent recruited well at all.

Will they improve sure but theyre still a 4 to max 6 win team
Oh I don’t think they are 8-10 win team on paper. But I also don’t think 52- whatever it was is happening again in that matchup. We won’t know until we see what teams look like.

By the time August rolls around, it’ll be about 20 months since Milton threw a pass - and he might have only one functional leg. Call me crazy but, right now, I’m not ready to say he’s an upgrade over anyone.

By the time August rolls around, it’ll be about 20 months since Milton threw a pass - and he might have only one functional leg. Call me crazy but, right now, I’m not ready to say he’s an upgrade over anyone.
I’m positive he’s been throwing and working out. If the leg is fine, he has no setbacks and he’s cleared it won’t take him that long to get in a groove of throwing a football. That muscle memory doesn’t leave you. If he’s ready to go for spring ball it’ll tell me all I need to know. And a 1 leg Milton is a upgrade over Throw a post against quarters Blackmon 😂

Advertisement
cow sht, manure?

954to850?
954toyamammashouse?
1612011903047.gif

Advertisement
Back