- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 8,000
Then at BC and Florida. They should lose their last 5, and the games for the most part won't be close. Clemson will try to get 70.They play at Clemson, then NC State then Miami, FSU won’t walk right for a month.
Then at BC and Florida. They should lose their last 5, and the games for the most part won't be close. Clemson will try to get 70.They play at Clemson, then NC State then Miami, FSU won’t walk right for a month.
They will be better this year.
It’s a tough schedule for sure. But if your gauging it through the lens of that 2020 FsU team your mistaken imo. They will be just off QB play alone if Milton is healthy. I’m not predicting a record here. I’m just letting y’all 52 to whatever likely ain’t happening againNorvell is a good coach but that is a tough schedule. Milton will help at QB but did the OL improve, WR? The defense is not going to be better.
But what about the defense? Norvel may have good offenses but has he ever really had a defense, they were bad last year.It’s a tough schedule for sure. But if your gauging it through the lens of that 2020 FsU team your mistaken imo. They will be just off QB play alone if Milton is healthy. I’m not predicting a record here. I’m just letting y’all 52 to whatever likely ain’t happening again
where are they better at offensively?. Defense was bad with some draft pick types (those guys are gone.. Samuel,DT,Janarius Robinson).... Im also not sure how they are so much better at qb now as well?.It’s a tough schedule for sure. But if your gauging it through the lens of that 2020 FsU team your mistaken imo. They will be just off QB play alone if Milton is healthy. I’m not predicting a record here. I’m just letting y’all 52 to whatever likely ain’t happening again
And I thought UF fans were bad.
Nah fam, they ain’t gone be better.It’s a tough schedule for sure. But if your gauging it through the lens of that 2020 FsU team your mistaken imo. They will be just off QB play alone if Milton is healthy. I’m not predicting a record here. I’m just letting y’all 52 to whatever likely ain’t happening again
They’re worst then before (I love it)where are they better at offensively?. Defense was bad with some draft pick types (those guys are gone.. Samuel,DT,Janarius Robinson).... Im also not sure how they are so much better at qb now as well?.
You don’t think Milton is a upgrade from Blackmon, that true freshman, and Travis? I do. They lose Samuel, and 21 for sure. Robinson won’t be missed with the kid from GA. Look I just think there’s no way they can go from *** to something worse...there’s nothing worse than ***where are they better at offensively?. Defense was bad with some draft pick types (those guys are gone.. Samuel,DT,Janarius Robinson).... Im also not sure how they are so much better at qb now as well?.
You don’t think Milton is a upgrade from Blackmon, that true freshman, and Travis? I do. They lose Samuel, and 21 for sure. Robinson won’t be missed with the kid from GA. Look I just think there’s no way they can go from *** to something worse...there’s nothing worse than ***![]()
Oh I don’t think they are 8-10 win team on paper. But I also don’t think 52- whatever it was is happening again in that matchup. We won’t know until we see what teams look like.I think Milton is an upgrade if we're talking 2 years ago.. the unknown is if Milton knee will hold up... also that OLine is bad and they havent recruited well at all.
Will they improve sure but theyre still a 4 to max 6 win team
By the time August rolls around, it’ll be about 20 months since Milton threw a pass - and he might have only one functional leg. Call me crazy but, right now, I’m not ready to say he’s an upgrade over anyone.You don’t think Milton is a upgrade from Blackmon, that true freshman, and Travis? I do. They lose Samuel, and 21 for sure. Robinson won’t be missed with the kid from GA. Look I just think there’s no way they can go from *** to something worse...there’s nothing worse than ***![]()
I’m positive he’s been throwing and working out. If the leg is fine, he has no setbacks and he’s cleared it won’t take him that long to get in a groove of throwing a football. That muscle memory doesn’t leave you. If he’s ready to go for spring ball it’ll tell me all I need to know. And a 1 leg Milton is a upgrade over Throw a post against quarters BlackmonBy the time August rolls around, it’ll be about 20 months since Milton threw a pass - and he might have only one functional leg. Call me crazy but, right now, I’m not ready to say he’s an upgrade over anyone.
cow sht, manure?You don’t think Milton is a upgrade from Blackmon, that true freshman, and Travis? I do. They lose Samuel, and 21 for sure. Robinson won’t be missed with the kid from GA. Look I just think there’s no way they can go from *** to something worse...there’s nothing worse than ***![]()
954to850?It’s a tough schedule for sure. But if your gauging it through the lens of that 2020 FsU team your mistaken imo. They will be just off QB play alone if Milton is healthy. I’m not predicting a record here. I’m just letting y’all 52 to whatever likely ain’t happening again
Sounds like Terry Kath needs to put a solo on that song.954to850?
Dawg, you ever seen what comes out of ***? That’s what the seminoles will look like on D this year. I think we could def put 50 on them againYou don’t think Milton is a upgrade from Blackmon, that true freshman, and Travis? I do. They lose Samuel, and 21 for sure. Robinson won’t be missed with the kid from GA. Look I just think there’s no way they can go from *** to something worse...there’s nothing worse than ***![]()
You could try, but she's a long way from the 850. Pro tip: she likes tulips over roses, and her favorite color is yellow. And make sure you take that Nole d!ck out of your mouth before she sees you... she considers that sort of **** very unattractive.954toyamammashouse?
View attachment 142370