Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I don’t know what you’re smoking, but not having at Boston College and Louisville bolded means that you were under the influence of something. Did you not see FSU in 2020? At Boston College? Louisville? Are you kidding me? FSU is not even in the same ballpark as those teams. You’re a good poster, but you missed it on this one.

That is basically 7 guaranteed losses right there as I see it today.
THIS. I see 5-7. They are not beating BC or Louisville, and the Wolfpack are going to give them ****. I may revise to 4-8.

This will be one of the ****tiest FSU teams in decades. Like pre-Bobby Bowden ******.

Advertisement
FSU already has 5 sure losses:

Sept. 5th - Notre Dame

Sept. 11th - Jacksonville State

Sept. 18th - at Wake Forest

Sept. 25th - Louisville

Oct. 2nd - Syracuse (Family Weekend)

Oct. 9th - at North Carolina

Oct. 16th - Bye

Oct. 23rd - UMass (Homecoming)

Oct. 30th - at Clemson

Nov. 6th - NC State

Nov. 13th - Miami

Nov. 20th - at Boston College

Nov. 27th - at Florida
They're not beating Wake or Boston College

inside the nba laughing GIF by NBA on TNT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
the homers ovewr there sound like the ones here lol. Those real fans over there know T Rob is a big hire no matter what they say and only few realist over there will know. The others will put homer blinders on same like every fan base
Lol they sound like posters on here who are Miami fans tbh. The so called realist and tell it like it is group we have here

Yeah I agree. As much as it warmed my heart to see..they will be a better team in 2021. Miami fans don’t fall for that trap. They should improve
You can only go up once you hit rock bottom and they hit that last year. They will improve for sure but that roster can't be saved by transfers. From a talent and experience standpoint they are depleted, especially in the 2-3 deep.

Advertisement
Back