Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

DEF420CE-6EFD-4D4A-980F-84D51EBBECF2.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't really say what ****es me off more... delusional fswho fans or gayturd mathematics.... what in the world did I just read this is beyond delusional. Talking about us relying on the portal while they are handing out one year rentals left and right to bolster their depleted roster smh:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

“Nole Blooded” is the only thing in the known universe gayer than “Gator Bait.” Congrats to them on that

How much pot do you have to smoke in your dorm room to be listening to Foreigner and then realize "hey, you know what would make this song even better, if we changed HOT to NOLE?"

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair he was out two years and wasn’t cleared until the end of October. It’s kinda hard to bench a guy playing really well when the qb is finally cleared at the half way point of the season. If he’s close to what he was it’ll be a big upgrade for them. I still think they suck , just not as bad.
Kid was baller but that was one of the worse injuries I've seen on the football field. If he's even close to the same guy he was before his doctors are miracle workers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back