Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
cans GIF
Or they’ll collect aluminum cans…

Advertisement
To go lower than the low of UCF, I never thought I would see the day UCF got a rival is delusions. They have a title banner so its real close of who is more delusional......as long as we stay sane im cool with that even if we lose. Just do not turn to these two, please UM never do this.
Ok, I’ve brought about this before. Ucf can almost be forgiven for their delusion. That is a program that had absolutely zero history of success, so that undefeated season is their pinnacle and it’s really all they could ever hope to accomplish. FSU has won three natty’s, so they’ve been there. But they were down so bad that they’ve convinced themselves that their undefeated REGULAR season is meaningful. And that makes it so much worse. it is possibly the most embarrassing thing ever done by a major school fanbase

Ok, I’ve brought about this before. Ucf can almost be forgiven for their delusion. That is a program that had absolutely zero history of success, so that undefeated season is their pinnacle and it’s really all they could ever hope to accomplish. FSU has won three natty’s, so they’ve been there. But they were down so bad that they’ve convinced themselves that their undefeated REGULAR season is meaningful. And that makes it so much worse. it is possibly the most embarrassing thing ever done by a major school fanbase
I cant understand either of them but FSU has been at the top it looks horrible for them. Im sure there are some old school fsu fans that are not cool with that sh at all lol.

Advertisement
Ucf has a legit argument imo that team was good . They wasn’t giving a chance

They have an argument to the claim, but I'd saying declaring yourself champions and sticking to it a little overreach. The Noles are still ight years ahead of that though. At least UCF walked the walked all the way, they didn't give out for the bowl game.

They have an argument to the claim, but I'd saying declaring yourself champions and sticking to it a little overreach. The Noles are still ight years ahead of that though. At least UCF walked the walked all the way, they didn't give out for the bowl game.
Ucf would have beat this year fsu team by 3 tds . Them delusional noles would disagree but they barely beat us and we sucked imo

Advertisement
UCF finished #1 in an NCAA recognized poll. Technically, by rule, they can claim a national title. It sounds ridiculous but they’re definitely not the only team who has done this. Alabama has multiple questionable claimed titles. Including one from a season where they lost three games. Miami also has at least two unclaimed titles that they could claim if they wanted.

Because the NCAA doesn’t award a national champion in football, anyone who finishes first in one of their approved polls can claim a title.

But….FSU didn’t finish first in any poll and has zero legit claim to anything other than a 13-1 season.

UCF finished #1 in an NCAA recognized poll. Technically, by rule, they can claim a national title. It sounds ridiculous but they’re definitely not the only team who has done this. Alabama has multiple questionable claimed titles. Including one from a season where they lost three games. Miami also has at least two unclaimed titles that they could claim if they wanted.

Because the NCAA doesn’t award a national champion in football, anyone who finishes first in one of their approved polls can claim a title.

But….FSU didn’t finish first in any poll and has zero legit claim to anything other than a 13-1 season.

F$U finished in the Top 2 of the KCI.

Keon Coleman Index.

Having said that, by the UCF standards, the University of Miami has TEN national championships.

Miami finished #1 in an NCAA-recognized poll or index in:

That means that Miami was a SIX-TIME-CONSECUTIVE National Champion.

Having said THAT, they are called "unclaimed championships" for a reason. And UCF should never have claimed that national championship.

Advertisement
F$U finished in the Top 2 of the KCI.

Keon Coleman Index.

Having said that, by the UCF standards, the University of Miami has TEN national championships.

Miami finished #1 in an NCAA-recognized poll or index in:

That means that Miami was a SIX-TIME-CONSECUTIVE National Champion.

Having said THAT, they are called "unclaimed championships" for a reason. And UCF should never have claimed that national championship.
Either should Alabama but they gladly proclaim to be 18 time champions. It’s quite pathetic.

I forget who but someone rightfully awarded us the 2002 yr championship

Advertisement
Back