Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I am under the impression that fsu fired Taggart for more than just being bad at head coaching, this is why I dont see them hiring Deon. Well that and other reasons.
Yea “Allegedly the FSU BOT” won’t be too inclined to invest in another “Taggart” project! According to the rumors.

I think you’re being sarcastic, but just in case, no P5 program that is serious about football would hire Deon Sanders as a head coach.

Jackson State is 18–37 over the last five years and desperate. Maybe they hope it helps with recruiting and they can make up for his lack of college coaching experience with the assistant coaches, I don’t know. But he’s not going to get the necessary experience there in two years to make him a viable P5 head-coaching candidate.

I am not being sarcastic at all. And I'm not saying that every P5 program would hire him, but F$U certainly would, particularly if Deion is the right price.

I am under the impression that fsu fired Taggart for more than just being bad at head coaching, this is why I dont see them hiring Deon. Well that and other reasons.

If you're trying to imply that they fired Taggart because he's black, I don't think that's true at all. They might not have given him a longer trial run, but if they keep Norvell for longer than they kept Taggart, I think it will be more about the color green than black or white.

Besides Deion is the right color for F$U, garnet and gold. And maybe low-cost as well.

How you could be under that impression is baffling.

He was hired as an offensive minded HC who couldn't recruit offensive skill players or run an offense at FSU. He even had to abandon calling plays.

His press conferences were some of the worst i've ever seen for P5. Legendary bad.

Wins, very little.

They paid him a ton of money to leave.

Can you name a single reason other than money or because he's black on why they should keep him? (other than him tanking FSU further). There wasnt a single positive thing in his tenure i can think of.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was just about to post this. They will end up 2-9 or 3-8 at best by season's end. And it will be **** embarrassing too. You think our implosion last year was bad? Watch these guys down the stretch.

NC State, Clemson and UVA are going to fist these guys, and Duke will be an open-handed slap fight that will be a toss up.
If the rumored defections and opt outs are true, and happen this week, they will not likely win another game.

How you could be under that impression is baffling.

He was hired as an offensive minded HC who couldn't recruit offensive skill players or run an offense at FSU. He even had to abandon calling plays.

His press conferences were some of the worst i've ever seen for P5. Legendary bad.

Wins, very little.

They paid him a ton of money to leave.

Can you name a single reason other than money or because he's black on why they should keep him? (other than him tanking FSU further). There wasnt a single positive thing in his tenure i can think of.
The turnover purse that’s one 😊

While slick willie did himself no favors, Jimbo didn’t leave them in a good situation like Golden left Richt. And the players that remained were not team first guys.

No way am I saying he would’ve been successful but I wish they gave him another year; it’s only fair 😔

NSIAP but here are the players one of their insiders is saying are considering opting out/transferring:

Blackman
W. Thompson
Durden
M. Wilson
Lucas
Gant
Woodbey
Deloach
McCrae
Dent
Fuller
Cooper
Janarius Rob

Plus maybe a few more

Advertisement
Advertisement
since I don't follow or give a crap about FSpoo's roster...who on there is worth kicking the tires on?
Gainer for sure. There’s a couple other guys w talent but their attitudes are crap. Overall, it’s best to stay away. Gainer is worth it because he plays hard, is an upgrade over Jennings/McCloud, and most of all is a Tally native. It would be like turning our foot back and forth to tear apart a bug after stomping on it.

Advertisement
NSIAP but here are the players one of their insiders is saying are considering opting out/transferring:

Blackman
W. Thompson
Durden
M. Wilson
Lucas
Gant
Woodbey
Deloach
McCrae
Dent
Fuller
Cooper
Janarius Rob

Plus maybe a few more

Are those morons aware of the EXISTENCE of the IC rules?

Sheeeee-it, Jackson State is gonna be LOADED.

Blackman
W. Thompson
Durden
M. Wilson
Lucas
Gant
Woodbey
Deloach
McCrae
Dent
Fuller
Cooper
Janarius Rob

Plus maybe a few more
If they lose even half the guys on this list plus a handful more of their 2021 recruits, they are in big trouble.

Their 2021 roster talent-wise would be about on par with ours in 2015.

****. No reason we can’t run our head to head streak up to 7 or 8 in a row.

Advertisement
Back