Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
All their hopes are on the true freshman Purdy. He hasn’t looked good and his stat line is 12/30 38 yards and 1 INT.

Any true frosh is going to look bad playing at FSU right now but ouch.
With their roster next year (which will be a rock bottom depth chart imo), Purdy is basically their only hope at a turnaround in '21.

I guarantee that the next HC of the SemenHoles will be Neon Deion.

I would not be shocked if one of two things happen with him at jackson St. 1) He doesnt realize how much work being a HC is and gets burned out....especially when you dont have the $ for a loaded support staff. 2) He gets caught breaking some rules. He's always operated thinking the rules dont apply to him. See his prime prep academy and ******** over some kids out of their senior year of eligibility when he convinced them to transfer not knowing the rules on transferring and they were deemed ineligible.

I actually hope he does well. Would make a great story and he has all the knowledge in the world. So much more goes into it than that though

Advertisement
How many buyouts can they eat???
i was referring more to the racial component ... this isn't nd with willingham where they can continue to get kids despite how they treated him ... fsu needs south florida kids ... however local coaches didn't like how taggart was treated not to mention he lands on his feet in south florida ... fsu has alot of issues on and off the field ... they may need to try to build greater in roads in georgia ... or wherever norvelle has roots

How many buyouts can they eat???

Norvell will get at least 3 years. This year is considered a wash. Next year they’ll suck again and the heat will turn up. Year 3 bye bye if he doesn’t get the ship right.

Even if they can him early, who’s going to take that proven dumpster fire knowing they may only get a year or 2 to turn it around? FSU has backed themselves into a corner financially and in terms of their reputation.

Advertisement
i was referring more to the racial component ... this isn't nd with willingham where they can continue to get kids despite how they treated him ... fsu needs south florida kids ... however local coaches didn't like how taggart was treated not to mention he lands on his feet in south florida ... fsu has alot of issues on and off the field ... they may need to try to build greater in roads in georgia ... or wherever norvelle has roots
[/QUOTE

Hope they give him a ten year extension and they never get another South Florida kid again.
However I think memories are short down here when it comes to other programs
and long when it comes to the local program.

Advertisement
Angry Feed Me GIF

Norvell will get at least 3 years. This year is considered a wash. Next year they’ll suck again and the heat will turn up. Year 3 bye bye if he doesn’t get the ship right.

Even if they can him early, who’s going to take that proven dumpster fire knowing they may only get a year or 2 to turn it around? FSU has backed themselves into a corner financially and in terms of their reputation.

Not to mention their roster.... almost no talent from Florida especially from Sfla... that roster will reek of Memphis type recruits when he leaves

They have @NCst, Clemson, Virginia and @Duke. Duke seems like the only winnable game, but it’s on the road, Jordan Travis could be out for 3/4 games and FSU would be on a five game losing streak so the team might have quit by then. FSU could end up 2-9 with only one FBS win.
What was his injury? And is he going to be out long term?

Advertisement
They have @NCst, Clemson, Virginia and @Duke. Duke seems like the only winnable game, but it’s on the road, Jordan Travis could be out for 3/4 games and FSU would be on a five game losing streak so the team might have quit by then. FSU could end up 2-9 with only one FBS win.

Attachments

• Antonio.png
    Antonio.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Back