Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

come here the rock GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at their fans thinking Jordan Travis can be a winning qb there. Do they have any legit QB on that roster?

i'm curious to see if they pull the plug on norvelle as fast as they did willie ... if not they may have a bigger issue on their hands that may effect recruiting
They will give him another year I think like Willie but the recruiting is bad. Might be over for them they are stuck in limbo..a cycle of looking for thee HC. A cycle we been on for a good while....they aren't used to it. They lucked out with Jimbo now they r fuqed.

Advertisement
They will give him another year I think like Willie but the recruiting is bad. Might be over for them they are stuck in limbo..a cycle of looking for thee HC. A cycle we been on for a good while....they aren't used to it. They lucked out with Jimbo now they r fuqed.
I expect a bunch of UDFA’s in the near future for them 🤣

i'm curious to see if they pull the plug on norvelle as fast as they did willie ... if not they may have a bigger issue on their hands that may effect recruiting
Norvelle’s fatal flaw upon being hired was his not hiring any coaches with South Florida ties or connections. The South Florida classes are/will be loaded the next 3 years and fsu will have zero to little success. Especially with the losing. This year alone Daniels and Yulkieth would’ve been noles in stead of headed to A&M. These facts alone will prolong their return. We have to continue to root for nole losses to watch their slow and painful death.

Advertisement
I'm not sure they will be able to get rid of him and still have money to hire a quality coach in a year. Plus, what coach would want to go to a program devoid of talent and has fired two HC's in 4 years?

Advertisement
Back