Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Screenshot_20201108-223353_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20201108-223423_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch if Deion has 2 good years at the hbcu and norvell stinks it up like expected fsu will fire norvell and hire deion for a cheap contract

This isnt far fetched. He is one guy who can afford to take a cheaper salary so they can fund a better staff. He was telling some media who he had lined up as a potential staff when he was lobbying for the job. It'll be interesting to see how he can perform in college when he cant just out talent everybody like he does at the HS level. No doubt he will have more talent there than most of his opponents, but he will have to actually building a program

Salary of $100 to corch there? I'd laugh so hard if they made Deion HC.

Yeah, but we have to be honest about the situation. Deion REALLY wanted to be considered for the F$U job, and it seems pretty obvious that they told him he needs HC experience first. He'll get a couple years under his belt at Jackson, then he'll take the job at F$U for $1 per year for the first contract.

If he fails, he fails. If he succeeds, he makes F$U pay him a normal salary on the second contract.

Yeah, but we have to be honest about the situation. Deion REALLY wanted to be considered for the F$U job, and it seems pretty obvious that they told him he needs HC experience first. He'll get a couple years under his belt at Jackson, then he'll take the job at F$U for $1 per year for the first contract.

If he fails, he fails. If he succeeds, he makes F$U pay him a normal salary on the second contract.
I think that if F$U hires Deion Sanders as HC- at any point- that is a sign of the greatest desperation in program history.

Advertisement
This isnt far fetched. He is one guy who can afford to take a cheaper salary so they can fund a better staff. He was telling some media who he had lined up as a potential staff when he was lobbying for the job. It'll be interesting to see how he can perform in college when he cant just out talent everybody like he does at the HS level. No doubt he will have more talent there than most of his opponents, but he will have to actually building a program

Some of those SWAC teams do have alil talent as well. Alabama State i know usually have a guy or 2 drafted every year. But he will in 2 classes likely have the most talent in conference. He already got his son and a few 3 star level kids on board. His son imo is a power 5 level qb so he has that to work with

I think you’re being sarcastic, but just in case, no P5 program that is serious about football would hire Deon Sanders as a head coach.

Jackson State is 18–37 over the last five years and desperate. Maybe they hope it helps with recruiting and they can make up for his lack of college coaching experience with the assistant coaches, I don’t know. But he’s not going to get the necessary experience there in two years to make him a viable P5 head-coaching candidate.

Can all of the Mike Norvell people come in here and take their L's? Still can't believe when that dude was hired the cowering that went on around here hahhaa.
I thought he was a trash hire but I did think he knew how to run an offense. But he's missing everything else and if u can't recruit at a school like fsu you are cooked. Same like UM

Advertisement
Think Thats why he took that HBCU job. He is at worst looking for a way in as a position coach or soemthing there long term.

Yep. I think he was expecting to get a shot simply because he was a great player, and someone finally explained that he needs to learn the organizational and recruiting aspects of the job before anyone in P5 will give him a chance.

Think Thats why he took that HBCU job. He is at worst looking for a way in as a position coach or soemthing there long term.
He had 4 years as a high school HC and 4 years as a high school coordinator. Honestly, that's not sufficient qualification for a FCS head coaching job. Maybe things work out at JSU. I'm not betting on it. I'm also not rooting for him. He's a Nole and can get bent.

Advertisement
He had 4 years as a high school HC and 4 years as a high school coordinator. Honestly, that's not sufficient qualification for a FCS head coaching job. Maybe things work out at JSU. I'm not betting on it. I'm also not rooting for him. He's a Nole and can get bent.

i see nothing that makes me think deion will be a successful college head coach.

when are the age of 50, starting your HC career?

when you were allergic to watching film your entire life?

when there is ZERO evidence you want to work that hard to be a big time college coach?

as JJ would say ..... PUHlease!

They have @NCst, Clemson, Virginia and @Duke. Duke seems like the only winnable game, but it’s on the road, Jordan Travis could be out for 3/4 games and FSU would be on a five game losing streak so the team might have quit by then. FSU could end up 2-9 with only one FBS win.
Was just about to post this. They will end up 2-9 or 3-8 at best by season's end. And it will be **** embarrassing too. You think our implosion last year was bad? Watch these guys down the stretch.

NC State, Clemson and UVA are going to fist these guys, and Duke will be an open-handed slap fight that will be a toss up.

Advertisement
Back