Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

NSIAP but here are the players one of their insiders is saying are considering opting out/transferring:

Blackman
W. Thompson
Durden
M. Wilson
Lucas
Gant
Woodbey
Deloach
McCrae
Dent
Fuller
Cooper
Janarius Rob

Plus maybe a few more

Although this would be hilarious, it might be best for them long term to start playing the younger guys

Advertisement
While I would love to bath in the failures of FSU..lets remember that we were left for dead around this time last year too. (maybe it was later in the month but you get my point)...Then along came D'Eriq King and just like that we are the #9 team in the country going into the final 4 weeks of the season where the only toss up game left on the schedule should be UNC.

Every team is a star QB away from being back to relevancy now in college football..or you are a bad QB away from being in the dumps. (Look at UGA) We are the poster child of that. Norvall is 100% going to scour the transfer portal to find a QB to get him back on the saddle next year. Now whether he finds one will decide his fate.. This isnt a rebuild for him or the FSU administration. That said, that is a tall ask for Norvall. But there are alot of QBs sitting on P5 benches who would love a shot at a starting job. (JT Daniels from UGA?)

Idk man. I don’t want anything that has that fspoo stank on it right now.

Forget about stars or rankings. Any dude that wanted to got there considering what has been going on there over the past few years suspect AF. Especially if they were players that we went after hard and they still chose to go there instead.

Capture.PNG

Remember when f$poo was going to... :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :6fps6::6fps6::6fps6:

Advertisement
While I would love to bath in the failures of FSU..lets remember that we were left for dead around this time last year too. (maybe it was later in the month but you get my point)...Then along came D'Eriq King and just like that we are the #9 team in the country going into the final 4 weeks of the season where the only toss up game left on the schedule should be UNC.

Every team is a star QB away from being back to relevancy now in college football..or you are a bad QB away from being in the dumps. (Look at UGA) We are the poster child of that. Norvall is 100% going to scour the transfer portal to find a QB to get him back on the saddle next year. Now whether he finds one will decide his fate.. This isnt a rebuild for him or the FSU administration. That said, that is a tall ask for Norvall. But there are alot of QBs sitting on P5 benches who would love a shot at a starting job. (JT Daniels from UGA?)

Imo it's very different. We really just needed a QB, OC, and OL coach. We had a very good defense and things we in place for someone like King to be a difference maker.

FSU is a total rebuild. The culture is broken, they suck on offense and defense, and they aren't even competitive in their losses. A QB alone isn't going to fix that, and no top transfer QB will want to be part of that mess anyways.

They'll most likely just try to rebuild around Purdy or their current QB recruit. Norvell reportedly told the FSU admin this was a 3-4 year rebuild, and they can't afford to fire him anyways

Advertisement
Advertisement
How you could be under that impression is baffling.

He was hired as an offensive minded HC who couldn't recruit offensive skill players or run an offense at FSU. He even had to abandon calling plays.

His press conferences were some of the worst i've ever seen for P5. Legendary bad.

Wins, very little.

They paid him a ton of money to leave.

Can you name a single reason other than money or because he's black on why they should keep him? (other than him tanking FSU further). There wasnt a single positive thing in his tenure i can think of.
the fans might have treated him differently because of his color but in the end the decision to fire him was the right decision and not based on race in my opinion.

i think we might be there with him to bring in someone to compete with TVD and KP

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back