Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

My brother Matt, was an avid FSU fan as long as I can remember.

He died awhile back of a drug overdose.

I'm an atheist, I don't believe in the afterlife or spirits or the like.

But Matt, if there *is* an afterlife, and you can see this post, know that if you were still around.....

I'd be blowing your phone up and laughing my *** off at your misfortune. Miss you stepbro. :)

Advertisement
Hey cornrows -
637DDD58-747C-453C-83CE-0978ABF9AA66.jpeg

AE6A3A68-6469-4AB3-B0DF-69C128E52812.jpeg

The boys over at Warchant had a cool idea to start a post-game call-in-show this season. Should be good

I am having way too good of a time comparing this to the fever dreams of dramatic improvement in their pregame breakdown.

The gentleman moderating the conversation actually said in his 27-10 prediction, and I quote, “if I’m Georgia Tech I’m thinking, ‘really? We have to open with the one team with a better defensive line than Clemson?’”

27-10
24-7
23-13

These were their predictions, all with an overwhelming smugness that their defense was vastly superior to anything GT could manage on O.

Advertisement

I am having way too good of a time comparing this to the fever dreams of dramatic improvement in their pregame breakdown.

The gentleman moderating the conversation actually said in his 27-10 prediction, and I quote, “if I’m Georgia Tech I’m thinking, ‘really? We have to open with the one team with a better defensive line than Clemson?’”

27-10
24-7
23-13

These were their predictions, all with an overwhelming smugness that their defense was vastly superior to anything GT could manage on O.

There’s a F missing from that FS helmet in the back. “For **** Sake” 😂😂😂

Advertisement

27-10
24-7
23-13

Hahaha. This thread honestly writes itself most of the time. These aren't just random fans who've been drinking too much Kool Aide. These are the supposed experts who cover the team. No wonder their fans are so delusional

That program is in a lot of trouble. They need to recruit their way out of this mess. Willie at least had some recruiters on his staff and had some guys with pull in South Florida. They need to sell a vision of where things will be in 2-3 years and from all accounts, they don’t have that.

Advertisement
That program is in a lot of trouble. They need to recruit their way out of this mess. Willie at least had some recruiters on his staff and had some guys with pull in South Florida. They need to sell a vision of where things will be in 2-3 years and from all accounts, they don’t have that.

My friend who is an FSU fan, I was trying to tell them they are in trouble. He said they just need to get some wins and recruit. I said the wins aren’t coming and boosters aren’t backIng up the trucks for recruits. I don’t know how they get out of this downward spiral any time soon haha. Diaz better blow these fools out in two weeks.

My friend who is an FSU fan, I was trying to tell them they are in trouble. He said they just need to get some wins and recruit. I said the wins aren’t coming and boosters aren’t backIng up the trucks for recruits. I don’t know how they get out of this downward spiral any time soon haha. Diaz better blow these fools out in two weeks.
Diaz better beat everyone not named Clemson.

Advertisement
We beat them pretty good last season. By all accounts UM got better and FSU got worse.

Advertisement
Back