Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

FB_IMG_1600008456238.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
My friend who is an FSU fan, I was trying to tell them they are in trouble. He said they just need to get some wins and recruit. I said the wins aren’t coming and boosters aren’t backIng up the trucks for recruits. I don’t know how they get out of this downward spiral any time soon haha. Diaz better blow these fools out in two weeks.
Yep, and largely ignoring South Florida is not a great start to that process. He pretty much needs to do what UCF did and get those tri-county kids that are overlooked, and coach them up into some wins. That has been the recipe for 30+ years for the Big 3 school that is struggling. And Norvell is recruiting Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia, and Texas instead.

Yep, and largely ignoring South Florida is not a great start to that process. He pretty much needs to do what UCF did and get those tri-county kids that are overlooked, and coach them up into some wins. That has been the recipe for 30+ years for the Big 3 school that is struggling. And Norvell is recruiting Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia, and Texas instead.
Right now FSU is a unique sort of program. He’s going national to sell that to like minded players. Those that value self realization over team discipline, the snugness of a free sneaker, the gentle breeze of a missed field goal, and a love for a decrepit, brutalist football stadium.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My friend who is an FSU fan, I was trying to tell them they are in trouble. He said they just need to get some wins and recruit. I said the wins aren’t coming and boosters aren’t backIng up the trucks for recruits. I don’t know how they get out of this downward spiral any time soon haha. Diaz better blow these fools out in two weeks.
Dude, I mean this as kindly as possibly, why do you have to threaten Manny with nearly all of your posts about an opponent?

Advertisement
Back