Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Yeah it seems to capture FSU's offense right now too.

View attachment 128175
B4D026CB-1B8B-4E49-A8F8-A5095D08429E.gif

Advertisement
Norvell is off to such a rough start. You've already seen multiple players publicly calling out coaches this off-season. Calling them liars. Publicly calling them liars. Those were upperclassmen and key players too, the best on the team. You know how they say 'winning cures everything'? We're about to find out what losing does and it could get really ugly quickly.
There's that whole management philosophy that you walk in and establish dominance by being a hard ***. Maybe Norvell tried that with the whole headphone/jewelry thing and it seriously bit him in the ***.

There's that whole management philosophy that you walk in and establish dominance by being a hard ***. Maybe Norvell tried that with the whole headphone/jewelry thing and it seriously bit him in the ***.

Theres a lot to be said for this. Kind of like Golden refusing to adjust his defense or firing 'Duh. Hopefully norvell keeps going down this path

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why does everyone think he's going to be a good hc? he took over a very good group of 5 team. so he won with what he had.
Larry Croker took over the Canes and if you went by his 1st 2 yrs he was a great coach, of course then his recruiting and coaching showed he was not a great coach.

:6fps6:

Advertisement
I was in the West Endzone and remember not being able to hear what my brother was saying next to me. I would say there were a few times during the Monday night 85 Bears / Dolphins game where it was that loud. That night was nuts!!!

Man, for me, it’s wide right II. I’m 37 now, I was 9 at the time. Vanover ran the kick back out the gate and shut us all up. By the end, you couldn’t hear **** and the OB structure was vibrating. As a kid, I remember the smell of arepa after the game, hearing nothing but -there’s some Canes over Here, and asking my pops why all the FSU fans were running to their cars in Little Havana. He said son, “Wrong place, wrong time. This ain’t Tallahassee.”

Advertisement
Every time I see a new post in this thread, I have to ask myself, "can this really be?" Could F$U be headed for a train wreck of a season? For those of us who grew up in the 90s, it is really, really hard to believe. But I like the smell.

@No_Fly_Zone
I didn't think it could get better than Fast Willy. It hurt my core to see them move on from him so quickly. But a perfect storm of events has transpired, resulting in multiple very public gaffes by f$u and corch Nobsmell. They look like they are completely coming undone, and I am here for it.

Advertisement
Back