Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
El oh el
FB_IMG_1598038544717.jpg

Advertisement
There I was, 12 years old, sitting at the Westendzone, and couldn’t even see Carlos run into the endzone because of the pandemonium going on at that place. That’s still the loudest game I have ever witnessed and specifically remember thinking I can barely hear myself think. The buzz that night was like no other (I don’t remember the ND 89’ game). There were moments where even as a kid I was frightened but the madness that night but I knew with my Dad and uncles, we were safe.

what a game that was. and you're right. nothing beat ND on Thanksgiving weekend in '89, but that FSU game was epic

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

No amount of paintball trips and team bonding was going to change the trash they had on the OL

Norvell is off to such a rough start. You've already seen multiple players publicly calling out coaches this off-season. Calling them liars. Publicly calling them liars. Those were upperclassmen and key players too, the best on the team. You know how they say 'winning cures everything'? We're about to find out what losing does and it could get really ugly quickly.

Advertisement
Back