Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Leonardo DiCaprio Laughing 18082020222034.jpg

Advertisement
Loudest Moment in not only UM History...but OB History...Me and Wifey thought the Ole Girl was coming down...Carlos ran directly towards us on the return...
I was in the West Endzone and remember not being able to hear what my brother was saying next to me. I would say there were a few times during the Monday night 85 Bears / Dolphins game where it was that loud. That night was nuts!!!

Advertisement
I was in the West Endzone and remember not being able to hear what my brother was saying next to me. I would say there were a few times during the Monday night 85 Bears / Dolphins game where it was that loud. That night was nuts!!!
I too was in the WEZ....and I also was at the 85 Bears/Dolphins game...But never did I hear an explosion like I heard when Los crossed the Goal line....Like a Bomb went off....That being said...For one play...nothing remotely touches the Jones Pick6....but for an entire game...I've never heard Noise from an hr before kickoff...till an hr after the end of the game than UM vs ND in 89....You literally couldn't hear yourself think for 3-4hrs....Total bedlam...Holtz said he never heard anything like it...

Advertisement
Loudest Moment in not only UM History...but OB History...Me and Wifey thought the Ole Girl was coming down...Carlos ran directly towards us on the return...

I was 13 and will never forget how loud it was. The only other game that got close in terms of loudness was 00, 02 and 04 vs FSU and the gator game in 03

Advertisement
I too was in the WEZ....and I also was at the 85 Bears/Dolphins game...But never did I hear an explosion like I heard when Los crossed the Goal line....Like a Bomb went off....That being said...For one play...nothing remotely touches the Jones Pick6....but for an entire game...I've never heard Noise from an hr before kickoff...till an hr after the end of the game than UM vs ND in 89....You literally couldn't hear yourself think for 3-4hrs....Total bedlam...Holtz said he never heard anything like it...
Yeah my ears rang the next day or two. And when the old lady shook I swear I felt like we were going down. Scary yet amazing...

Advertisement
Back