Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Are you liking Norvell in the early going? I'm enjoying.

Oh, you know I am loving this, my friend!
I can't remember witnessing a rival corch step on his d!ck this often and this publicly before even playing a game.
I mean, I was sad to see Willie leave us so soon, but now I'm starting to think maybe it was a blessing in disguise.

Advertisement
Oh, you know I am loving this, my friend!
I can't remember witnessing a rival corch step on his d!ck this often and this publicly before even playing a game.
I mean, I was sad to see Willie leave us so soon, but now I'm starting to think maybe it was a blessing in disguise.

If they managed to hire somebody who is a bigger disaster than willie........

images

Advertisement
How about some mole tears about knighton? We flipped him from fspoo and now he’s showing out in our scrimmage while their rb room is trash

Let's not forget those Gaytor Tears. Knighton was "not a take" for the Gaytors. Of course, they didn't "take" anyone, so maybe Rooster was better than nothing?

Advertisement
f$poo deserves to suffer for what they did to poor willie... he was never given a chance to really make his mark at f$poo

Well, he was a joke to most outsiders, literally didnt recruit a QB during his tenure, and only garbage RB's and OL. For the most part, the only good players on the team were recruited by Jimbo. Said another way, Willie was a disaster. As a Canes fan though, I was sad to see him go, but Norvell is keeping things very interesting.

Well, he was a joke to most outsiders, literally didnt recruit a QB during his tenure, and only garbage RB's and OL. For the most part, the only good players on the team were recruited by Jimbo. Said another way, Willie was a disaster. As a Canes fan though, I was sad to see him go, but Norvell is keeping things very interesting.

what dumbass has his QBs go live during practices?

FSU is seeing first hand how tough it is to play the coaching lottery. Bowden gave them unprecedented stability. They did hit the lottery initially on Jimbo. Since then, well...

We will see on Norvell. But, it doesn’t look good. It’s hard to hire a coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back