Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1597852826692.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I too was in the WEZ....and I also was at the 85 Bears/Dolphins game...But never did I hear an explosion like I heard when Los crossed the Goal line....Like a Bomb went off....That being said...For one play...nothing remotely touches the Jones Pick6....but for an entire game...I've never heard Noise from an hr before kickoff...till an hr after the end of the game than UM vs ND in 89....You literally couldn't hear yourself think for 3-4hrs....Total bedlam...Holtz said he never heard anything like it...
I don’t recall this one, but **** when Hester took the KO back against the Gayturds...that was the loudest I can recall in the OB!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Loudest Moment in not only UM History...but OB History...Me and Wifey thought the Ole Girl was coming down...Carlos ran directly towards us on the return...
There I was, 12 years old, sitting at the Westendzone, and couldn’t even see Carlos run into the endzone because of the pandemonium going on at that place. That’s still the loudest game I have ever witnessed and specifically remember thinking I can barely hear myself think. The buzz that night was like no other (I don’t remember the ND 89’ game). There were moments where even as a kid I was frightened but the madness that night but I knew with my Dad and uncles, we were safe.

Advertisement
Back