Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This depth chart should bring them tears. This is a 4 win team at best.

837C9F6D-D8E4-46AC-9948-F559AE0568D5.jpeg

F4558025-6368-4937-80B5-DBC1B16AA4B2.jpeg

Defense will be good overall, as long as the offense doesn't completely sabotage them. Bad news for them is the offense very well might completely sabotage them lol.

That's a DREADFUL offense. And how lucky are they that Terry came back? That kid very well could have gone to the league or opted out now, and if he did, good lord they have virtually zero talent.

Is the RT the kid from FIU?

Advertisement
Defense will be good overall, as long as the offense doesn't completely sabotage them. Bad news for them is the offense very well might completely sabotage them lol.

That's a DREADFUL offense. And how lucky are they that Terry came back? That kid very well could have gone to the league or opted out now, and if he did, good lord they have virtually zero talent.

Is the RT the kid from FIU?
Yes

Advertisement
Offense is going to stink but defense should be better than last year due to coaching. We should still beat them by 10+

They have holes all over that roster, but their biggest liability is at OL. Norvell is a definite upgrade from Taggart, who from the start I felt would run that program into the ground-based on his past at USF and Oregon. Nevertheless, they can't run the offense Norvell wants if Blackman is running for his life most of the game. With the inexperience and lack of talent they have at OL, it's going to take at least two cycles for them to get back to average at that position. Other than Terry, they also don't have anyone that stands out at WR (Our WR room is similar in this regard), and their TE and RB room is average/unproven. Same with their D, other than Wilson who is a major talent. Overall, considering the rivalry factor, we should still beat them by two scores in a few weeks.

I see one good player in the front seven and one good player in the back four. I’ve never even heard of a single linebacker on their roster. They’re almost as garbage on defense as they are on offense.

Advertisement
Back