Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

The secondary is talented star wise. Samuel and Woodbey are good players although I’m not super well versed on the latter. But they’re banking on some former high rated recruits to hit. Whereas we know they bust quite a few.

Advertisement
I see one good player in the front seven and one good player in the back four. I’ve never even heard of a single linebacker on their roster. They’re almost as garbage on defense as they are on offense.
One of their starting DE’s Kaindoh was a 5 star recruit behind Jaelan Phillips and Chase Young in the same class.. freakish size injuries just derailed his career to this point. The other DE Robinson was a highly rated recruit as well so I expect their dline to be their best position by far with Marvin Wilson at DT.

Amari Gainer is the only one that stood out in a good way last season at LBer. Their best safety Hamsah Nasirildeen not on depth chart I guess Bc he still ist back from injury.

Last edited:
Not too sure about their LBs. Look like vets who were never good enough to start until now. Samuel and a transfer at CB, meh. Starting D line looks pretty strong, not sure on the depth there.

Defense will be good overall, as long as the offense doesn't completely sabotage them. Bad news for them is the offense very well might completely sabotage them lol.

That's a DREADFUL offense. And how lucky are they that Terry came back? That kid very well could have gone to the league or opted out now, and if he did, good lord they have virtually zero talent.

Is the RT the kid from FIU?
That Defense is going to disappoint you. I’m not buying the hype at all with their D.

One of their starting DE’s Kaindoh was a 5 star recruit behind Jaelan Phillips and Chase Young in the same class.. freakish size injuries just derailed his career to this point. The other DE Robinson was a highly rated recruit as well so I expect their dline to be their best position by far with Marvin Wilson at DT.

Amari Gainer is the only one that stood out in a good way last season at LBer. Their best safety Hamsah Nasirildeen not on depth chart I guess Bc he still ist back from injury.

Hamsah Nisirilweiner is listed as Out for their GT game. I doubt he will miss our game

Advertisement
Just cause.
Made these in 2017.

Attachments

• 20200908_161818.jpg
    20200908_161818.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 20200908_161858.jpg
    20200908_161858.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 34
I've seen now multiple semenh0les fans raving about their team on multiple occasions. They talk about how lethal their defense is and how much improved their O-Line is... really I don't see it at all or what am I missing besides that they are a delusional fan base? They will be up for a rude awakening lol

I've seen now multiple semenh0les fans raving about their team on multiple occasions. They talk about how lethal their defense is and how much improved their O-Line is... really I don't see it at all or what am I missing besides that they are a delusional fan base? They will be up for a rude awakening lol

I saw a mock last night....again, one mock, one dude (yes, Brad Kaaya was very high in an early McShay mock)...just saying. It had 3 noles on defense going in the first round, and one of them was not Asante Samuel Jr. who is easily one of the best cover corners in the conference.

Their defense has some players, make no mistake. But the backers are still suspect for the 15th year in a row (I think they made a deal with the devil for Matthew Thomas and it's been downhill ever since), and the offense is absolutely horrifying.

People tend to forget because they were so laughable last year overall that the defense was still pretty decent. 38th in the country in defensive YPP. It's not up to FSU standard, obviously, but it's certainly not bad. And I think just about everyone is back.

I just think they're so deficient on the offensive line, so bad at QB, so devoid of talent at RB....they're just not going to be able to compete with most teams who have a competent offense. I would think 7 wins would be a really good year for Norvell. I personally think they're more like a 6-5 team....MAYBE 7-4 if they get a few bounces to go their way. They absolutely do have NFL talent in a few spots on defense, though.

Advertisement
I saw a mock last night....again, one mock, one dude (yes, Brad Kaaya was very high in an early McShay mock)...just saying. It had 3 noles on defense going in the first round, and one of them was not Asante Samuel Jr. who is easily one of the best cover corners in the conference.

Their defense has some players, make no mistake. But the backers are still suspect for the 15th year in a row (I think they made a deal with the devil for Matthew Thomas and it's been downhill ever since), and the offense is absolutely horrifying.

People tend to forget because they were so laughable last year overall that the defense was still pretty decent. 38th in the country in defensive YPP. It's not up to FSU standard, obviously, but it's certainly not bad. And I think just about everyone is back.

I just think they're so deficient on the offensive line, so bad at QB, so devoid of talent at RB....they're just not going to be able to compete with most teams who have a competent offense. I would think 7 wins would be a really good year for Norvell. I personally think they're more like a 6-5 team....MAYBE 7-4 if they get a few bounces to go their way. They absolutely do have NFL talent in a few spots on defense, though.
thanks for the clarification I appreciate it. I mean I see some players on their defense, but what is laughable to me is that they think with the offense they have (or actually not have) that they'll have a good season.... they are super thin at QB and we all know skinny Blackmon isn't the answer. They have little depth at rb and a super suspect O-Line.

I see one good player in the front seven and one good player in the back four. I’ve never even heard of a single linebacker on their roster. They’re almost as garbage on defense as they are on offense.
Wilson is a stud.
Samuel, Nasrildeen, Kaindoh, and Woodbey are competent. Are the latter three healthy? All have had significant prior injuries.

On offense, Terry is a stud. Corbin is competent.

Two studs and three competents.

That's a very mediocre team, and really, really lacking at LB, OL, TE, QB, WR depth, RB depth.

This should be fun.

Who are the three projected F$U defensive players who are mocked in the first round and who are not Asante Samuel Jr?

Wilson, Nasirildeen, and who?

Advertisement
Wilson is a stud.
Samuel, Nasrildeen, Kaindoh, and Woodbey are competent. Are the latter three healthy? All have had significant prior injuries.

That's a very mediocre team, and really, really lacking at LB, OL, TE, QB, WR depth, RB depth.

Exactly.

Chatman and Briggs (both DLs) opted out. Wilson is going to be double-teamed and chipped by the RB all season long. He's good, but that's a tough assignment.

Nasirildeen and Samuel are **** good, but they can only cover 2 receivers. Again, it's going to be tough for the only 2 good DBs to handle the entire pass defense.

LBs? Ha!

Exactly.

Chatman and Briggs (both DLs) opted out. Wilson is going to be double-teamed and chipped by the RB all season long. He's good, but that's a tough assignment.

Nasirildeen and Samuel are **** good, but they can only cover 2 receivers. Again, it's going to be tough for the only 2 good DBs to handle the entire pass defense.

LBs? Ha!
If we are smart, there will be heavy doses of Bevin, Mallory, and Knighton in the mid-range throw game with a lot of fast-developing plays. I expect a fairly tight (14-7 to 17-7) type of game at half but with a 35 to 38 to 10 type final. In the second half, I expect their defense to cave.

Advertisement
If we are smart, there will be heavy doses of Bevin, Mallory, and Knighton in the mid-range throw game with a lot of fast-developing plays. I expect a fairly tight (14-7 to 17-7) type of game at half but with a 35 to 38 to 10 type final. In the second half, I expect their defense to cave.

What? You mean Norvell isn't going to fire up the team with a halftime speech where he rips off his hat to show off his cornrows, then tells his team to win one for the Gip-gip-gip-gizzo?

Noles have one healthy Scholarship Tight End and he can’t block worth a ****.

Their backup is a former walk-on QB and third string is a walk-on true freshman!

I know that won’t exactly make or break their season but holy sh*t that’s a joke

Wilson is a stud.

I could get 6-7 books outta that. But this ain't spades

Advertisement
Back