Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
LOL....you'd feel differently if it weren't Doak Campbell Stadium.

It's literally pretty much universally revered.

Well I’m not an expert on architectural styles, nor do I really know anything about architecture, but I know what I visually like and don’t like - and that does not look like a visually appealing building to me.

Well I’m not an expert on architectural styles, nor do I really know anything about architecture, but I know what I visually like and don’t like - and that does not look like a visually appealing building to me.

Well not to sound *** but i am an expert on scrotums , and your ******* does look better.

Building is absolutely gorgeous. It's the largest continuous brick structure in the US. Just a gorgeous piece of architecture.

Thankfully the team it houses is equally as repugnant as that building is beautiful.

They put bricks on a pig. Once you get past the brick facade, it is still the same craptastic Joke Campbell Stadium that it was in the 1980s. Aluminum ramps and flimsy hand-rails.

HORRIBLE stadium. I don't give a **** if they put up some bricks.

Advertisement
Athlon quotes from anonymous ACC coaches:

“You knew during the Taggart era that they weren’t going to be consistent or coached up,” one opposing coach told Athlon. “They didn’t play hard, especially those last few games he was there.”

Another anonymous coach said: “Everyone knew that Jimbo took the last years off in recruiting, but it’s Florida State. You can only ***** that place up so much and not be able to beat two-thirds of this conference.”

"The downside could come in attrition,” one coach said. “Taggart got a reputation for bringing in attitude guys. So now you’re going to see some of those guys pushed out.”

“Mike should get two years, but he might not even get that,” another opposing coach told the magazine. "They’re desperate to win again. They want to show that they’re not headed down that steady decline like Miami.”

That ending stings

Someone took the time to show what every college coach would look like as a woman using filters I guess. Mike Norvell.

Advertisement
Athlon quotes from anonymous ACC coaches:

“Mike should get two years, but he might not even get that,” another opposing coach told the magazine. "They’re desperate to win again. They want to show that they’re not headed down that steady decline like Miami.”

kid.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Jashaun Corbin was a GIGANTIC pickup for them. I'm not saying he's Dalvin Cook, by any means, but he's a somewhat competent body, of which they have very, very few in the backfield.

He and Khalan Laborn will most likely split carries this year. Laborn is a talented kid, but he tore his knee up really bad his freshman year and he really didn't look the same last season. He is going to have to be their workhorse this year, which is not a great sign, with Corbin as the 1A back most likely. Corbin had 483 yards on 96 carries (5.0 YPC) in his first 2 years at Texas A&M and was granted a waiver for immediate eligibility.

Aside from Laborn and Corbin, the backfield depth is absolutely horrific. It's got to be the worst backfield I've seen at FSU in 25 years.

Deonte Sheffield -- Started their bowl game and played OK, but he's a redshirt junior with virtually no experience.
Treshaun Ward -- Redshirted last year, low 3 star back coming out of HS
Jakhi Douglas -- True freshman who is way too small to be a factor right now. Probably best suited at WR but they have to play him at RB due to the depth concerns.

They have a JuCo kid named Webb too and Toafili is a true freshman they signed, but IMO he's way overrated.

That's it. Norvell has his hands full, and then some. I'm still absolutely floored we were able to get Knighton...he genuinely might have gotten 150+ carries for FSU this year, that's how bad they are right now.

Last edited:

Jashaun Corbin was a GIGANTIC pickup for them. I'm not saying he's Dalvin Cook, by any means, but he's a somewhat competent body, of which they have very, very few in the backfield.

He and Khalan Laborn will most likely split carries this year. Laborn is a talented kid, but he tore his knee up really bad his freshman year and he really didn't look the same last season. He is going to have to be their workhorse this year, which is not a great sign, with Corbin as the 1A back most likely. Corbin had 483 yards on 96 carries (5.0 YPC) in his first 2 years at Texas A&M and was granted a waiver for immediate eligibility.

Aside from Laborn and Corbin, the backfield depth is absolutely horrific. It's got to be the worst backfield I've seen at FSU in 25 years.

Deonte Sheffield -- Started their bowl game and played OK, but he's a redshirt junior with virtually no experience.
Treshaun Ward -- Redshirted last year, low 3 star back coming out of HS
Jakhi Douglas -- True freshman who is way too small to be a factor right now. Probably best suited at WR but they have to play him at RB due to the depth concerns.

That's it. Norvell has his hands full, and then some. I'm still absolutely floored we were able to get Knighton...he genuinely might have gotten 150+ carries for FSU this year, that's how bad they are right now.

Maybe he couldn't get a one-on-one conversation with Norvell...

Advertisement
Back