Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

My Dude (Lol) would absolutely Eviscerate you in a FB Field....thats undeniable....Keep thinking you know more than a Former UM starter...back when UM was UM....Go take a Nap...

Clearly, I did know more about the subject. Shouldn't speak on things u don't know.

Advertisement
Clearly, I did know more about the subject. Shouldn't speak on things u don't know.
You think you know more...Unfortunately you dont....Only a Devils Advocate POS like yourself..would come on a UM Board..and orally Fellate an opposing coach...while talking Mad stupidity about UM....

You think you know more...Unfortunately you dont....Only a Devils Advocate POS like yourself..would come on a UM Board..and orally Fellate an opposing coach...while talking Mad stupidity about UM....

I knew Kendal Briles called the plays at Baylor for the last game of 2014 and the whole 2015 season. I knew he called the plays when they had the number one offense in that 2015 season. You're dude didn't know that and that's what the debate was about. Enough said.

Its Puzzy's like you...who would get their Lips slapped off their Face by the likes of "My Guy" (LoL) on the Gridiron....

What are u his cheerleader? Lmao. Keep trying to change the subject bc I know u don't want to talk about your dude being wrong. It must hurt when your idols aren't who u thought they were.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But I thought your dude was "schooling" me by saying Kendal never called plays? Lmao looks like your dude was wrong and i was doing the schooling.

You pointed out a bowl game, not the entire season.

Did he call plays in 2016 when Pops was fired but he was still on the staff? I believe Baylor was trash in 2016

Rumor has it in 2017 his play calling was stripped at FAU.

Did he even call plays at Houston last year?

Did he call plays in 2016 when Pops was fired but he was still on the staff? I believe Baylor was trash in 2016

He called plays in 2015 when they had the number one offense in the nation like I said. U must have forgot that their whole team basically transferred after the scandal broke out. I don't do rumors, come with facts. U know when someone is wrong bc they try to change the subject like u just attempted lmao.

Just in case u needed to be proven even more wrong, here is Briles saying he will be calling plays from the sideline and not the pressbox

But he didn't call the plays at Baylor huh?

Called plays for Baylor in 2015 & 2016 (#2 in YPP in 2015, #37 in YPP in 2016)

Did not have his play-calling duties stripped at FAU in 2017, called all the plays that season (#11 in YPP)

Called all the plays for Houston last year. (#12 in YPP)

I'm all for another 500 pages of actual FSU tears in this thread, but Briles really shouldn't be discussed if that's what this thread is about. Hiring him is literally the only intelligent football decision Willie the Clown has made since he was hired. Let's get back to laughing at everything else.

Advertisement
He called plays at Baylor, he called plays at FAU with Kiffin at HV, he called plays at Houston.

These are the percentiles his offenses has ranked. Enough said.
View attachment 83821
View attachment 83819
View attachment 83820

Notice how I just pick u apart with zero insults. Just straight facts. Lmao.

These numbers were mostly put up in the Big 12 where roughly half of the top ten in total offense comes from every year.

Stats from FAU in conf USA also dont impress me.

Your numbers do show that the offense didnt drop off at Baylor in 2015 and that he has contributed to improvement in numbers at houston and fau.

IMO the jury is still out on Briles. Your hard evidence that he is an offensive mastermind set to light the ACC on fire doesnt hold water. He has shown promise but hasnt proven he can put up similar numbers in a conference that actually plays defense and intentionally slows down the tempo of games on both sides of the ball.

He was a viable candidate with great potential and pr baggage but we went with a guy that had more experience coaching championship level football and no baggage. Enos also happens to have a similar coaching style and philosophy to Manny.

The most important thing is Briles is a nole now so he can eat a ****. **** him. I hope his career washes straight down the ******* drain.

Enos is the guy who needs to get us to 28 pts a game so we can get the ten+ wins we need every year to pull ourselves out of mediocrity and back to competing for championships.

So lets save this argument for when Briles actually does something and/or Enos falls flat on his face.

GET THIS NOLE ****SMEAR @D RevLee TF OUT OF NOLE TEARS.

EXPEDITIOUSLY.

YOU TOOK A FOOKING BOARD DEDICATED TO THE TEARS OF THE ***** SPEAR INTO PRAISES OF THE ***** SPEAR.

Numerous times you are asked to stop. Even asked to at least make a new thread to show how much you love your Noles, but noooo, your dumb aśs wanna stay on here to confess your love with known rapists.

Seriously, if @IndayArtHauz has to come on here and lock this thread, you will be CIS public enemy #1. And i will treat you worse than Alien has ever been treated.

FR, STFU AND TAKE THAT NOISE SOMEWHERE TF ELSE, SON

Advertisement
GET THIS NOLE ****SMEAR @D RevLee TF OUT OF NOLE TEARS.

EXPEDITIOUSLY.

YOU TOOK A FOOKING BOARD DEDICATED TO THE TEARS OF THE ***** SPEAR INTO PRAISES OF THE ***** SPEAR.

Numerous times you are asked to stop. Even asked to at least make a new thread to show how much you love your Noles, but noooo, your dumb aśs wanna stay on here to confess your love with known rapists.

Seriously, if @IndayArtHauz has to come on here and lock this thread, you will be CIS public enemy #1. And i will treat you worse than Alien has ever been treated.

FR, STFU AND TAKE THAT NOISE SOMEWHERE TF ELSE, SON
I’m all for banding trolls, but y’all decided to pick a fight over something he’s right about. Briles has called plays multiple times.

A bowl game??

that is what you are grasping at?
Nah. What hes saying is he knows for a fact he called plays because his title was offensive coordinator from that game on... what he has trouble grasping (which is fine cause hes probably really young and stubborn or challenged. If challenged I apologize for anything disrespectful I ever said and please reach out if you need sponsorship rev)is SOMEONE needs to be named oc regardless. In Briles instance,as well as many of other staff can say they were simply titles with no base. Any cane fan should understand that well after our last few regimes...

I’m all for banding trolls, but y’all decided to pick a fight over something he’s right about. Briles has called plays multiple times.
We want to see more of this:
1863795dff232w5wu.gif

And less of this:
download (3).jpeg

Advertisement
Back