Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Now you have my attention.
200.gif

Advertisement
If like to see @dsddcane take girly-tights-wearing, pee-wee-league-3yard-run-“highlight” posting @D RevLee and break him in two, Bane style over his knee...which dsdd could easily do.

For ruining the last 6 pages of this TEARS thread with rev’s incessant Briles-reverse-cowgirl riding.

Sadly @dsddcane is too much of a gentleman and nice guy to hurt a 90 lb circus geek.

Advertisement
If like to see @dsddcane take girly-tights-wearing, pee-wee-league-3yard-run-“highlight” posting @D RevLee and break him in two, Bane style over his knee...which dsdd could easily do.

For ruining the last 6 pages of this TEARS thread with rev’s incessant Briles-reverse-cowgirl riding.

Sadly @dsddcane is too much of a gentleman and nice guy to hurt a 90 lb circus geek.

You're probably one of the biggest haters on here. If u don't like what I have to say then mute me. U haven't bc you're a lowkey groupie lmao.

Advertisement
Yup and you called just as many plays as he did at baylor.. he kept that job that one year to transition the relationships. But why would I expect you to know that. Clearly you got tired of ranting about tate and have picked this up as your new horse.

You gotta stop posting. Everything you have said has been wrong

Yeah.....What does a Former UM player know about FB??....Pffttt....(back when UM was UM)

Not talking about this specific example per se, but you think because a guy played D1 football 20 years ago that he knows everything and anything about, say, who calls plays at a random school halfway across the country?

You’d buy stock in Tremain Mack’s opinion about what went on at The University of Colorado 4 years ago, or we’re just ****riding online?

Advertisement
Not talking about this specific example per se, but you think because a guy played D1 football 20 years ago that he knows everything and anything about, say, who calls plays at a random school halfway across the country?

You’d buy stock in Tremain Mack’s opinion about what went on at The University of Colorado 4 years ago, or we’re just ****riding online?
I'll stick with @dsddcane and his opinion....

Advertisement
Yeah.....What does a Former UM player know about FB??....Pffttt....(back when UM was UM)

Where is the evidence? I provided reports that said he called the plays. Then I provided a video of the man himself saying he calls plays from the sideline and not press box. This is laughable.

Where is the evidence that he didn't call the plays? U won't be able to answer that bc there is none. He called the plays.

Where is the evidence? I provided reports that said he called the plays. Then I provided a video of the man himself saying he calls plays from the sideline and not press box. This is laughable.

Where is the evidence that he didn't call the plays? U won't be able to answer that bc there is none. He called the plays.
Maaannn...Take your *** to bed already....

Advertisement
Back