Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Kid, @D RevLee, when will you FÜCKIN LEARN...

THIS IS NOLE TEARS. Irregardless if you are right or wrong....

THIS IS NOLE TEARS
NOLE TEARS
NOLE TEARS
NOLE TEARS

MOTHER FÜCKIN NOLE TEARS!!!

CREATE ANOTHER THREAD BUT NOT ON NOLE TEARS!!!

Again, NOLE TEARS, not SLURP TF OUT OF THE BRILES FAMILY CÖCKS ON NOLE TEARS!

Are you THAT simple dumb and dense? Do you know what Nole Tears and the purpose for this thread?
TEARS.
NOT CÜMSHOTS.

Again, go support your rapist IN ANOTHER THREAD. NOT HERE IN NOLE TEARS.

It's like talking to one of these dumb *** ho's who won't listen.

Advertisement
Kid, @D RevLee, when will you FÜCKIN LEARN...

THIS IS NOLE TEARS. Irregardless if you are right or wrong....

THIS IS NOLE TEARS
NOLE TEARS
NOLE TEARS
NOLE TEARS

MOTHER FÜCKIN NOLE TEARS!!!

CREATE ANOTHER THREAD BUT NOT ON NOLE TEARS!!!

Again, NOLE TEARS, not SLURP TF OUT OF THE BRILES FAMILY CÖCKS ON NOLE TEARS!

Are you THAT simple dumb and dense? Do you know what Nole Tears and the purpose for this thread?
TEARS.
NOT CÜMSHOTS.

Again, go support your rapist IN ANOTHER THREAD. NOT HERE IN NOLE TEARS.

It's like talking to one of these dumb *** ho's who won't listen.

Since when do men act like groupies lmao.

Again, whoever doesn't like what I have to say can mute me.

I've already proven my point. I know not to go pass the mark I intended in victory.

Run and go tell the mod gods like your boy just did.

Since when do men act like groupies lmao.

Again, whoever doesn't like what I have to say can mute me.

I've already proven my point. I know not to go pass the mark I intended in victory.

Run and go tell the mod gods like your boy just did.

😭😭😭
Well, look at the responses of you defending Briles ON NOLE TEARS, and doing the same in other threads. The irony.

**** your victory party.
Don't forget to wipe the Briles **** off your face, hopefully he didn't rape you, kid.
And the mods watch this thread, stupid idiot.

BACK TO NOLE TEARS

😭😭😭
Well, look at the responses of you defending Briles ON NOLE TEARS, and doing the same in other threads. The irony.

**** your victory party.
Don't forget to wipe the Briles **** off your face, hopefully he didn't rape you, kid.
And the mods watch this thread, stupid idiot.

BACK TO NOLE TEARS

Then why don't u mute me? Lmao

What I did was simply state facts.

U keep making *** references but I guarantee I've forgotten about more p*ssy than you've had your whole life, BOY.

Don't reply back.

Nah. No pressure. I just remember when we were looking into applewhite as an oc we went back through most things pertaining to him. I saw two separate interviews discussing play calling. I'll look back through my emails if it would help.

I’m curious if you have any insight into what made manny want to hire Enos over applewhite? Not saying it was the wrong move I’m just curious if u heard anything in specific.

Advertisement
I’m curious if you have any insight into what made manny want to hire Enos over applewhite? Not saying it was the wrong move I’m just curious if u heard anything in specific.

What I find most interesting is he didn't even get a job as an OC or QB coach. He's an analyst for Saban.

Not saying he won't get offered something after this season but if he was coveted I'm sure he would have landed a better gig

Then why don't u mute me? Lmao

What I did was simply state facts.

U keep making *** references but I guarantee I've forgotten about more p*ssy than you've had your whole life, BOY.

Don't reply back.

Your dumb *** missing the point.

NOLE.
TEARS.

And i don't mute, thats beta tendencies.

Like you having to prove a point like a female on a thread meant for tears, not praise and admiration for one of our biggest rival's coaches, dip****.
Beta tendencies.

Oh and cute lil guarantee, kid.👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿
Another beta tendency, you with the "***** count".... probably excited you just found yourself a squirter.

FOH AND FÜCK OUT OF NOLE TEARS

I swear I've talked to Iraqis and Haji with more sense than your simple àss.

If you reply back, you're a flaming homosexual who screams attention.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's getting paid by UNC either way so I'm assuming he didn't mind holding out for a head coaching position.

Good point. I have no idea what his buyout was...but would Applewhite not be in the same position? I’d imagine he had a buyout, too.

When I clicked on the tears thread after a few days I expected to see talk of how the Notes writers are super excited about getting a player that supposedly Miami and Clemson wanted (Harrel) but that player plays CB and runs a slower 40 than Brad Kaaya. WTH happened??????!

Your dumb *** missing the point.

NOLE.
TEARS.

And i don't mute, thats beta tendencies.

Like you having to prove a point like a female on a thread meant for tears, not praise and admiration for one of our biggest rival's coaches, dip****.
Beta tendencies.

Oh and cute lil guarantee, kid.👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿
Another beta tendency, you with the "***** count".... probably excited you just found yourself a squirter.

FOH AND FÜCK OUT OF NOLE TEARS

I swear I've talked to Iraqis and Haji with more sense than your simple àss.

If you reply back, you're a flaming homosexual who screams attention.

The only thing u have ever said to me that makes me think u may have some sense.

Oh and creamers > squirters, btw.

Last edited:

Let's get this **** back on track. Anti FSU gifs n stuff.

Advertisement
Anyone know which NCAA game it was that had a Miami player and a FSU player talking **** when the game first came on. Miami player was pointing at his helmet saying "it's all about The U" and fsu player kept saying "it ain't all about the u"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back