Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Idk he has kicked our *** head to head the last 2 cycles when it comes time to close.

Actually he was considered a steal by WMU coming out. Sounds like he was there for a semester and at the other school for a cup of coffee.

Actually he was dropped by UVA. Had no other interest except for Western Michigan. Then he couldnt win the QB job there and just quit.

Congrats on getting a guy even UVA, who has not exactly recruited well, said no thanks to.

Yea Hes got about 40 defensive backs, lst 2 cycles zero quarterbacks, 1 running back couple of 3 star offensive lineman. Hes trash

Reading comprehension must be difficult.

I said Head to Head, he has kicked our *** for players we both mutually wanted. That is facts. I dont care about his roster building abilities. I'm talking head to head.

Reading comprehension must be difficult.

I said Head to Head, he has kicked our *** for players we both mutually wanted. That is facts. I dont care about his roster building abilities. I'm talking head to head.
Who did they get against us head to head Chattman, Briggs, ....We flipped Joyner and Ezzard. They got Goss ....Samuel was was an after thought and we started late...

Advertisement
Who did they get against us head to head Chattman, Briggs, ....We flipped Joyner and Ezzard. They got Goss ....Samuel was was an after thought and we started late...

Just this cycle alone

Kept Dent from us
Flipped Brownlee
Signed Washington and Smith after offering after us
Pulled Lucas away from us

Also we didnt flip Ezzard, he decommitted and was uncommitted for weeks before he committed to us. That's not a flip in my eyes. And he left after 1 semester so really let's not hang our hats on him.

Then look at last year

Kicked our *** for Briggs and Chatman
Beat us to the punch for the LB from Ohio
Kept Samuel committed

Just this cycle alone

Kept Dent from us
Flipped Brownlee

Also we didnt flip Ezzard, he decommitted and was uncommitted for weeks before he committed to us. That's not a flip in my eyes. And he left after 1 semester so really let's not hang our hats on him.

Then look at last year

Kept Samuel committed

Bro, you’re blowing Willie too hard.

Use a little more tongue.

Dont like facts??

How long have you been around? The joke for as long as I can remember is all of the MNC F$U has won in recruiting. Thing is you have to be able to use the talent on the field. Ring Ring, oh look, it's a Mickey Mouse of a coach at F$U running the program right now.

Looking at the list a few are fairly easy to explain. Knowing F$$$$$U they will get recruits, we will get ours too.

Advertisement
Just this cycle alone

Kept Dent from us
Flipped Brownlee

Then look at last year

Kept Samuel committed
You have to be a Semenhole fan to love this man so much

Advertisement
How long have you been around? The joke for as long as I can remember is all of the MNC F$U has won in recruiting. Thing is you have to be able to use the talent on the field. Ring Ring, oh look, it's a Mickey Mouse of a coach at F$U running the program right now.

Looking at the list a few are fairly easy to explain. Knowing F$$$$$U they will get recruits, we will get ours too.
Ring ring, i go 5-7 with a top 10 roster in the country!

You have to be a Semenhole fan to love this man so much

Don't let these guys get to you, @Drewny1; Keep on extolling the virtues of Coach Willie. His mastery of offensive playcalling is second to none. His roster management is innovative and bold. Even his assembly of the coaching staff is next level genius (every major P5 team will have two WR coaches in five years, just watch). Our only hope is that f$u fans keep ignoring all of the great works of Willie and refuse to extend his contract for some ungodly reason.

Advertisement
His classes are trash. Catering to the star whores. That roster is in for a world of hurt soon. Terrible roster management.

But if we signed the kids we went head to head for, you would be celebrating us beating him out.

But now those kids are trash.

Advertisement
Back