Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Lol @ "The NCAA should just open up an office in Miami the way Manny is running the program."

For what - using the portal to improve our team and for cucking Willie at his clinic?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol @ "The NCAA should just open up an office in Miami the way Manny is running the program."

For what - using the portal to improve our team and for cucking Willie at his clinic?

View attachment 81079

View attachment 81079

Did that semenhole try to compare the semenhole staff to bama’s????

Advertisement
Still not a sure thing he can even play this year and he won't even be there for spring lol

Advertisement
Oh wow.

Lenoir-Rhyne University.

Preferred walk on who will get a scholarship so they have 2 on the roster.

Sherwin Williams.

This article is pure gold.

Actually he was considered a steal by WMU coming out. Sounds like he was there for a semester and at the other school for a cup of coffee.

Funny thing is the 2 post by (docwhite) I have already heard being it's my brother in law lol....he swears Manny is trash with the staff he assembled but I had to remind him didnt uncle Willie just fire his whole entire off staff after 1 season lol

Funny thing is the 2 post by (docwhite) I have already heard being it's my brother in law lol....he swears Manny is trash with the staff he assembled but I had to remind him didnt uncle Willie just fire his whole entire off staff after 1 season lol
Wow im sorry your sister forced that into your family.

Advertisement
Back