Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

From the 247 FSU board:

"Guys like Diaz and Mullen can pull all the stunts they want, it won’t make a difference. With Tag having his staff now, it’s gonna be hard for Diaz or Mullen to win anything or get big recruits"

I legit lol'd haha
Hes got to be the most delusional fan ever, like what amazing coaching staff is he talking about.

Advertisement
Gentlemen, why dont we all team up and purchase VIP?
I'll put in. Someone else who will post Nole and Gator 247 screenshots can take the lead. It's like $11 per month. I'll take a month and you can take a month. Now we need 10 more contributors and a screen shot leader. Group effort. Who's in?!

Good lord inbred people are seriously delusional... he's a good recruiter who gets his shots in cause of how crooked he is. Thankfully his coaching is proving that it holds them back

They didn't believe me when I told them Quinton Flowers saved his job at USF which he parlayed into the Oregon job

Manny Diaz Playing Dirty?
  • Bisonnole
    • Let me start by saying, I hope this is not true. If true, there is now a new level of hate for the “Ewe.”
    IMG_1444.jpeg
  • Bisonnole
    Sorry, the photo didn’t attach on the first post.
    This post has been edited 3 times, most recently by Bisonnole 7 hours ago
  • crozea55
    • They aren't winning anything under Diaz. I'm bored of him already, lol.
  • boondocker2017
    • Lame who cares doubt FSU staff lost any sleep over and there won’t be one picture of him giving a high school kid a beer don’t believe the Sound Machine down there.

This post was edited by boondocker2017 6 hours ago
  • BRKRL5
    • Wow. Maybe Nike needs some security.
    Beer to high schoolers? Not a good look. Especially if photos make it to social media.
    Think this might backfire. No Adidas event of their own?
    This post was edited by BRKRL5 4 hours ago

• oline0175
    • Been to a lot of coaching clinics and coaches always hang around for the names and then go out for the 9:30 social. Heard there was a few 100 coaches listening to Willie speak and about 50 that were in the breakout sessions. Guys never left the main room after Briles was done speaking prior to Willie.
    Frat boy antics don’t get kids to the NFL.
  • Njnoles

• Jimbo Nolefield
    • No quality HS coach is going to respect throwing free beers around. They attend coaching clinics to learn, I'm sure there is a buzz about what a loser Diaz is and what a terrible culture there will be for their players.
  • docwhite

• Beer to HS coaches ...Clown move by Manny.Doubt the HS coaches went to Nike Clinic to Party...good look for recruits/parents too lol.Manny has a Temple coaching staff and HS mentality off the field ...JOKE.
  • spearfear
    Bisonnole said... (original post)

Highly skeptical of this, but if true, great. Let them have all the kids who want to act like Canes.
    ...but I doubt it’s true.
  • VideoTapeEngineer
    Every coach for the past 15 years down there has said the same bull**** about swag etc. This is no different. Miami hasn’t been relevant since I was in high school.

• chrisdoc

• That's the big "stunt" their fans are trash-talking about?
      roflmao
      roflmao
      roflmao
  • tdl1911
    • It's very true several of my friends stop by to eat and have a drink. If you ever been to any large coaching clinic you would know thus is common. Guys do go to learn but it's also social event.
  • Mythbusta
    • I saw that. Seems lame to me but I guess to them it’s cool for Manny to do that, but people trash for Taggart everything so imagine if he did that

This post was edited by Mythbusta 5 hours ago
  • CCDRAY27

• Clown program and staff...if that’s Swag, good luck...
  • Nolefan1210
    • That's a boss move. Feel like the general consensus would approve is Willie did the same
  • TitanNole
    Nolefan1210 said... (original post)
    That's a boss move. Feel like the general consensus would approve is Willie did the same
    If Coach Tagg did the same, they and some of our fans would call him a thug, a clown and many other derogatory names.
    Also, it's not true what they are claiming. It's been rebuked that Miami coaches came during registration and before FSU coaches arrived.
  • VideoTapeEngineer
    That's a boss move. Feel like the general consensus would approve is Willie did the same
    Holy **** you’ve got to be kidding. I can only imagine the **** storm if Willie did that.
  • fsukum
    Yeah, because dancing at parctice went over well.
  • WillyDees

• I bet it was keystone light.
  • AUNole

WillyDees said... (original post)
    I bet it was keystone light.
    Was just about to post this

• Flamingspear35
    Thats about as desperate as it gets. They will be back in trouble quickly. Diaz isnt an HC
  • Nolefan1210
    fsukum said... (original post)
    Yeah, because dancing at parctice went over well.
    Dancing at practice and pulling a fast one on a hated rival are equivalent?
  • Florida_State_of_Mind
    oline0175 said... (original post)
    Been to a lot of coaching clinics and coaches always hang around for the names and then go out for the 9:30 social. Heard there was a few 100 coaches listening to Willie speak and about 50 that were in the breakout sessions. Guys never left the main room after Briles was done speaking prior to Willie.
    Frat boy antics don’t get kids to the NFL.
    Very true! Those antics usually land them in jail! If he wants to relive the nevin shapiro era, be my guest!
  • avf03
    • Swag doesn’t get you into the nfl...f u mentality doesn’t either....
      glad we’re not playing in the mud it’s all about scheme coaching and outworking/outsmarting your opponent
  • Hamster4141
    I haven't years that name since college. Thanks for the memory jog.
  • Lathius
    WillyDees said... (original post)
    You know Manny went with PBR.

Advertisement
  • FSUty
    Anyone who says "epic gangster *** stunt" is probably the type of person who thinks its cool to hand out free Bud Lights and act like a high schooler.
  • fsufool
    Bisonnole said... (original post)

Let me get this right, HS coaches came to learn from Taggart et al. and some of them after, ran over to accept free beer from the UM coach????
    Pretty much sums up how pathetic the Miami coaching staff is and how they will be seen. Free beer from the U, but you learn from Taggart.
  • hedgefundnole

FSUty said... (original post)
    Anyone who says "epic gangster *** stunt" is probably the type of person who thinks its cool to hand out free Bud Lights and act like a high schooler.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I don’t think many parents would appreciate their kids having beer given to them by a coaching staff
    This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by hedgefundnole 4 hours ago
  • osceolafan

Dancing at practice and pulling a fast one on a hated rival are equivalent?
    This isn’t pulling a fast one though. The best high school coaches, the ones who win and have kids worth recruiting on a fairly consistent basis, aren’t passing up a chance to learn or build relationships with the staff of a big state school for some free beer. Free beer and a party with no women. Sounds amazing.
    I am sure some coaches went to Diaz’ kegger. But if a coach valued beer over learning from Briles or building a relationship with the FSU staff that reflects poorly on the coach. And the entire stunt reflects poorly on Diaz imo. I didn’t slide people beer to like me in high school. He is doing it as a grown man.

• NjAtl_Nole
    Guys like Diaz and Mullen can pull all the stunts they want, it won’t make a difference. With Tag having his staff now, it’s gonna be hard for Diaz or Mullen to win anything or get big recruits
  • WarDogCG58
    • Like I said in another thread. Manny is a PR guy. All butter no guns.
  • reece1910
    • This is the stuff media and fans will point to the second they get blown out by UF... such a dumb move.
  • Buckheadnole
    Seems like an internet tall tell.
  • Noles247ID
    • Ehhh, I think what actually happened got blown out of proportion a little bit. I've read that it didn't happen exactly as described by that Miami fan, lol.
    Either way, I don't care. I don't hate it, I'm not gonna make fun of them for it, but it's also not bad *** lmao. It's just a goofy stunt.

• Nole939913Champs
    • Interesting....
  • docwhite
    I’d be embarrassed Willie did some BS like that ..I’d be ****ed at the staff Manny put together too lol.Both moves show me what and where Miami is headed.Could you imagine FSU pulling that stunt where Bama would be doing a clinic ??...and Addidss is like a tic tac to Nike.
    This post was edited by docwhite 101 minutes ago
  • Fatherjohnfsu
    • Clown move by Manny. Miami must be in desperation mode now. Shapiro will be nothing now. NCAA should just open up an office in Miami the way Manny is running the program
  • Fearthespear219
    • You go to coaching clinics to learn, dial in questions, and try and pickup different things from guys who’ve been there before and advanced through the ranks. Additionally pick the minds of people who hold positions that you might aspire to hold. I’m under 30 and can understand that. If you’re flocking to a free beer event in the midst of a presentation of sorts then what the **** are you even doing there? Don’t get me wrong though afterwards I’m grabbing some free beer and seeing what the **** is going on. In all honesty it sounds stupid and immature the way it has been told at least.

Advertisement
  • Bisonnole
    • Let me start by saying, I hope this is not true. If true, there is now a new level of hate for the “Ewe.”
  • IMG_1444.jpeg
  • Bisonnole
  • Sorry, the photo didn’t attach on the first post.
    This post has been edited 3 times, most recently by Bisonnole 7 hours ago
  • crozea55
    • They aren't winning anything under Diaz. I'm bored of him already, lol.
    • Flag
  • boondocker2017
    • Lame who cares doubt FSU staff lost any sleep over and there won’t be one picture of him giving a high school kid a beer don’t believe the Sound Machine down there.
  • This post was edited by boondocker2017 6 hours ago
  • BRKRL5
    • Wow. Maybe Nike needs some security.
  • Beer to high schoolers? Not a good look. Especially if photos make it to social media.
    Think this might backfire. No Adidas event of their own?
    This post was edited by BRKRL5 4 hours ago

• oline0175
    • Been to a lot of coaching clinics and coaches always hang around for the names and then go out for the 9:30 social. Heard there was a few 100 coaches listening to Willie speak and about 50 that were in the breakout sessions. Guys never left the main room after Briles was done speaking prior to Willie.
  • Frat boy antics don’t get kids to the NFL.
  • Njnoles

• Jimbo Nolefield
    • No quality HS coach is going to respect throwing free beers around. They attend coaching clinics to learn, I'm sure there is a buzz about what a loser Diaz is and what a terrible culture there will be for their players.
    • Flag
  • docwhite

• Beer to HS coaches ...Clown move by Manny.Doubt the HS coaches went to Nike Clinic to Party...good look for recruits/parents too lol.Manny has a Temple coaching staff and HS mentality off the field ...JOKE.
    • Flag
  • spearfear
  • Highly skeptical of this, but if true, great. Let them have all the kids who want to act like Canes.
    ...but I doubt it’s true.
  • VideoTapeEngineer
  • Every coach for the past 15 years down there has said the same bull**** about swag etc. This is no different. Miami hasn’t been relevant since I was in high school.

• chrisdoc

• That's the big "stunt" their fans are trash-talking about?
      roflmao
      roflmao
      roflmao
    • Flag
  • tdl1911
    • It's very true several of my friends stop by to eat and have a drink. If you ever been to any large coaching clinic you would know thus is common. Guys do go to learn but it's also social event.
    • Flag
  • Mythbusta
    • I saw that. Seems lame to me but I guess to them it’s cool for Manny to do that, but people trash for Taggart everything so imagine if he did that
  • This post was edited by Mythbusta 5 hours ago
  • CCDRAY27

• Clown program and staff...if that’s Swag, good luck...
    • Flag
  • Nolefan1210
    • That's a boss move. Feel like the general consensus would approve is Willie did the same
    • Flag
  • TitanNole
  • If Coach Tagg did the same, they and some of our fans would call him a thug, a clown and many other derogatory names.
    Also, it's not true what they are claiming. It's been rebuked that Miami coaches came during registration and before FSU coaches arrived.
  • VideoTapeEngineer
  • Holy ** you’ve got to be kidding. I can only imagine the ** storm if Willie did that.
  • fsukum
  • Yeah, because dancing at parctice went over well.
  • WillyDees
  • AUNole

• Was just about to post this

• Flamingspear35
  • Thats about as desperate as it gets. They will be back in trouble quickly. Diaz isnt an HC
  • Nolefan1210
  • Dancing at practice and pulling a fast one on a hated rival are equivalent?
  • Florida_State_of_Mind
  • Very true! Those antics usually land them in jail! If he wants to relive the nevin shapiro era, be my guest!
  • avf03
    • Swag doesn’t get you into the nfl...f u mentality doesn’t either....
      glad we’re not playing in the mud it’s all about scheme coaching and outworking/outsmarting your opponent
    • Flag
  • Hamster4141
  • I haven't years that name since college. Thanks for the memory jog.
  • Lathius
  • You know Manny went with PBR.
I would get mad but these mfs are really that dumb thinking Manny were getting kids drunk. I mean Manny please beat these pussies by 30 this year in their house

• FSUty
  • Anyone who says "epic gangster *** stunt" is probably the type of person who thinks its cool to hand out free Bud Lights and act like a high schooler.
  • fsufool
  • Let me get this right, HS coaches came to learn from Taggart et al. and some of them after, ran over to accept free beer from the UM coach????
    Pretty much sums up how pathetic the Miami coaching staff is and how they will be seen. Free beer from the U, but you learn from Taggart.
  • hedgefundnole

• Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I don’t think many parents would appreciate their kids having beer given to them by a coaching staff
    This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by hedgefundnole 4 hours ago
  • osceolafan

• This isn’t pulling a fast one though. The best high school coaches, the ones who win and have kids worth recruiting on a fairly consistent basis, aren’t passing up a chance to learn or build relationships with the staff of a big state school for some free beer. Free beer and a party with no women. Sounds amazing.
    I am sure some coaches went to Diaz’ kegger. But if a coach valued beer over learning from Briles or building a relationship with the FSU staff that reflects poorly on the coach. And the entire stunt reflects poorly on Diaz imo. I didn’t slide people beer to like me in high school. He is doing it as a grown man.

• NjAtl_Nole
  • Guys like Diaz and Mullen can pull all the stunts they want, it won’t make a difference. With Tag having his staff now, it’s gonna be hard for Diaz or Mullen to win anything or get big recruits
  • WarDogCG58
    • Like I said in another thread. Manny is a PR guy. All butter no guns.
    • Flag
  • reece1910
    • This is the stuff media and fans will point to the second they get blown out by UF... such a dumb move.
    • Flag
  • Buckheadnole
  • Seems like an internet tall tell.
  • Noles247ID
    • Ehhh, I think what actually happened got blown out of proportion a little bit. I've read that it didn't happen exactly as described by that Miami fan, lol.
  • Either way, I don't care. I don't hate it, I'm not gonna make fun of them for it, but it's also not bad *** lmao. It's just a goofy stunt.

• Nole939913Champs
  • docwhite
  • I’d be embarrassed Willie did some BS like that ..I’d be ****ed at the staff Manny put together too lol.Both moves show me what and where Miami is headed.Could you imagine FSU pulling that stunt where Bama would be doing a clinic ??...and Addidss is like a tic tac to Nike.
    This post was edited by docwhite 101 minutes ago
  • Fatherjohnfsu
    • Clown move by Manny. Miami must be in desperation mode now. Shapiro will be nothing now. NCAA should just open up an office in Miami the way Manny is running the program
    • Flag
  • Fearthespear219
    • You go to coaching clinics to learn, dial in questions, and try and pickup different things from guys who’ve been there before and advanced through the ranks. Additionally pick the minds of people who hold positions that you might aspire to hold. I’m under 30 and can understand that. If you’re flocking to a free beer event in the midst of a presentation of sorts then what the **** are you even doing there? Don’t get me wrong though afterwards I’m grabbing some free beer and seeing what the **** is going on. In all honesty it sounds stupid and immature the way it has been told at least.
What yhe **** are they going to learn? How to not score a TD in 10 quarters? The etiquette of eating pork and beans with rice after a loss? How to be in a dog fight Against Samford and Son University? Smh these bums

I said the same thing, Hes not a good recruiter and a bad coach.
Hes a good recruiter cause hes blatant about **** pay for any kid he likes. But his coaching is dictated by his staff. And his staff thankfully are largely made up by jokes. Curious how Briles will do for them. Those comments are hysterical by their fans... shows reality is not where they live. It's like us during the alfraud years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to a Taggert clinic to learn about offense? Yeah going and getting drunk is definitely a better option.

You save brain cells that way.

That's like going to a clinic by Patriots owner Kraft on how to select a reliable steam and cream.

Or going to a Bobby Petrino clinic on how to ride a motorcycle.

Or going to a Mike Leach (THE PIRATE) clinic on defense.

Or a Nick Saban clinic on humility.

Like going to Hillary Clinton's clinic on ethics.

Advertisement
Back