Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Just this cycle alone

Kept Dent from us
Flipped Brownlee
Signed Washington and Smith after offering after us
Pulled Lucas away from us

Also we didnt flip Ezzard, he decommitted and was uncommitted for weeks before he committed to us. That's not a flip in my eyes. And he left after 1 semester so really let's not hang our hats on him.

Then look at last year

Kicked our *** for Briggs and Chatman
Beat us to the punch for the LB from Ohio
Kept Samuel committed
Dent was never coming here, Brownlees a 3 star db big whoop, Wahington is from the panhandle we never pull anybody from there, Smith was offered late but they like Clark better. Lucas was 50/50 and had a relationship with Telly Lockette. ////Briggs was an FSU fan and once he was offered he jumped. Chattman would've been nice again lets see how he turns out. Samuel was plan d to Surtain and Campbell and Peters was a borderline qualifier who was pulled over the finish line by unknown means. Meanwhile the worlds greatest o coordinator Briescant recruit a qb any qb, Legandre was theres before he wasnt,

Advertisement
Yeah I remember that! lol They said that Les Miles contract extension and then firing was going to ruin the football slush fund for awhile...

What do they do? spend absolute top 3 salaries to their OC/DC on top of a healthy salary for their HC

The state IS broke..TAF on the other hand has more money than they know what to do with

Advertisement
A Top 15 class is trash? **** what do you think of our 2019 class?

Miami's signing class is crap but the portal makes up for it. UM also filled positions of need.

I realize you are an FSU fan but honestly, in what world where you signed no positions of need is a great class?

Advertisement
Miami's signing class is crap but the portal makes up for it. UM also filled positions of need.

I realize you are an FSU fan but honestly, in what world where you signed no positions of need is a great class?

I'm far from an FSU class nor did I say the class was great.

But if Walt Bell didn't leave for the UMASS job, they would have signed Sam Howell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why because I keep it real and dont follow the sheep??
This is pretty much the go-to line and phrase for anyone who defends other schools and tends to go against Miami. I mean, you can keep it real and not "follow the sheep" and still say positive things about Miami. And also acknowledge that Florida State, even with this recruiting class, is a sh*t show. Not to mention if you add Miami's transfers to the high school recruiting class, they probably even out. FSU has one scholarship QB and they just got a preferred walk on transfer that they're HOPING is eligible to MAYBE put him on scholarship to compete with Blackman. **** even if Sam Howell did sign with FSU, that would still be a bad situation, just slightly less so.

Idk if you really are a Noles fan or not but the way you're defending them gives posters on a Canes site in a thread dedicating to bashing the Noles the feeling that you are.

Just this cycle alone

Kept Dent from us
Flipped Brownlee
Signed Washington and Smith after offering after us
Pulled Lucas away from us

Also we didnt flip Ezzard, he decommitted and was uncommitted for weeks before he committed to us. That's not a flip in my eyes. And he left after 1 semester so really let's not hang our hats on him.

Then look at last year

Kicked our *** for Briggs and Chatman
Beat us to the punch for the LB from Ohio
Kept Samuel committed
You’re a sad little man aren’t ya

Advertisement
Back