Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not trying to bust your balls here but the two Krafts are totally unrelated. They only share a name, and I see you might get that anyway when you said “word association”

I follow the markets, and I’m always looking for buying opportunities. Kraft fell AH yesterday because of a triple whammy: SEC investigation, reporting disappointing revenue and projections, and they slashed their dividend. It doesn’t get worse than that. Any one of the three would slam your stock, all three is an apocalypse.

It’s down almost 30% today because of that. Need to figure out whether it’s a good jumping in point now, or later, or never.
I follow the markets as well. Imo, stay tf away til some changes at the top happen. Too much internal funny business going on there for my liking (I am known to play it safe tho).

Perf
From the 247 FSU board:

"Guys like Diaz and Mullen can pull all the stunts they want, it won’t make a difference. With Tag having his staff now, it’s gonna be hard for Diaz or Mullen to win anything or get big recruits"

I legit lol'd haha
Perfect! Exactly the mentality we want them in for years to come.

Advertisement
From the 247 FSU board:

"Guys like Diaz and Mullen can pull all the stunts they want, it won’t make a difference. With Tag having his staff now, it’s gonna be hard for Diaz or Mullen to win anything or get big recruits"

I legit lol'd haha

Advertisement
From the 247 FSU board:

I legit lol'd haha
Good lord inbred people are seriously delusional... he's a good recruiter who gets his shots in cause of how crooked he is. Thankfully his coaching is proving that it holds them back

Advertisement
Back