Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Hope he keeps the whistle. Big fan of Taggart. Sure, he didn't have the best season but he just needs time. Give him all the time he needs, I suggest a lifetime contract.

Look at those noles. Yea, they almost lost to Samford but one thing you can't take away from them are their dancing skills. You can tell they spend a lot of time perfecting their craft.

Hope he keeps the whistle. Big fan of Taggart. Sure, he didn't have the best season but he just needs time. Give him all the time he needs, I suggest a lifetime contract.

WHAT'S MY FAVORITE WORD!?!?!?!?!?

I've never seen mismanagement like Taggart. Holy god.

Only guy I can think of who might've been on his level
I've never seen mismanagement like Taggart. Holy god.

This guy comes to mind

Side Note: Too Short was the **** back in the day

Advertisement
So there are FSU fans who legit think Nolan McDonald is the answer.... and get this.... BETTER than any QB on our roster.

I asked em if this kid is so good, why didn't Willie recruit him when he was up at Oregon. I'm still waiting on my response. Love phucking with those FSWHO homers on FB.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Whoa whoa this is them celebrating after beating Samford??

So there are FSU fans who legit think Nolan McDonald is the answer.... and get this.... BETTER than any QB on our roster.

I asked em if this kid is so good, why didn't Willie recruit him when he was up at Oregon. I'm still waiting on my response. Love phucking with those FSWHO homers on FB.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Who the **** is Nolan McDonald?

Just watched some highlights. He'd be a beast in a triple option. Very mediocre passer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
they early said it.

Advertisement

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Wait, thats the QB who lost his starting job in HS to Matt Carroll at Poly LMFAO!!!!!

Sheesh...

Kraft-Heinz stock plummeted today as well.

I guess a higher power is playing word association with the Friday news dump today

Advertisement
Back