Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
LOL, you’d prob be where TAMU is. A top 5 recruiting class and primed for a 9-10 win season in the toughest division in CFB.

Jimbo brought in top 5 classes perennially at FSU. Taggart has yet to sign a single QB since he was hired, only brought in one skill position recruit this year (a ⭐⭐⭐ WR), and has the Noles' lowest ranked class in a decade. Yet when he was hired all we heard was how great of a recruiter he was going to be, in other words implying that he'd be much better than Jimbo as a recruiter.

It was laughable then and it's even more laughable now. Keep selling yourselves on Taggart however you can though, FSU fans!

2020 spring game performance

View attachment 80437

Personally I'd say I see alot of similarities in us. Oc,qb,ol... fa we missed in recruiting so went to the portal as they hit in recruiting and lost with transfers. Personal feelings aside I feel we do have our qb on the roster. I just think it should be jarren but I'm content with tate. Competition which we should finally have breeds success. Overall I like our roster more than theirs but dont think the cupboard is bare at all. Just 2 months ago we had the same feeling they had in all aspects. I hate anything else out the state probably far more than most but never underestimate your enemies brother...

I think FSU is gonna play us hard no matter what, and the point of my original post was the loss of a senior OL in the larger scheme of a transitional year shouldn't be overstated. They have and will continue to get their share of athletes because they're a state school with good regional placement, and have been a successful program in the last 10 years. Briles will also be a net positive for them as well.

As far as our QB competition, Tate has collegiate game-film that shows his star qualities can translate to this level but Jarren doesn't. This battle will be great for our program, but potentially heartbreaking for one of them and it kinda sucks that way. In an ideal world, Tate plays two after his waiver is granted and resets the standard for leadership in the QB room, then Jarren embraces spot duty until his RS Junior and Senior years to continue the tradition.

We'll see how things go--brother, but either way I'm excited about fall camp in a way I haven't been in years. []__[]

p.s. Long live Robert Burns!! ✊

Last edited:
Advertisement
Personally I'd say I see alot of similarities in us. Oc,qb,ol... fa we missed in recruiting so went to the portal as they hit in recruiting and lost with transfers. Personal feelings aside I feel we do have our qb on the roster. I just think it should be jarren but I'm content with tate. Competition which we should finally have breeds success. Overall I like our roster more than theirs but dont think the cupboard is bare at all. Just 2 months ago we had the same feeling they had in all aspects. I hate anything else out the state probably far more than most but never underestimate your enemies brother...

What are these similarities you speak of? Enos has elite talent to work magic with. Our HS recruiting this past class was subpar but several years prior was very good. FSU is thin on talent, especially offense, recruiting rankings be damned.

Two borderline 5 star QBs, two 4 star TEs, 5 star WR, several 4 star WR, 5 star RB, several 4 star RBs. Most OL highly regarded coming out, need scheming and improved coaching here.

FSU roster management is awful. Over 30 scholarships between OL and CB. No QB, no OL, no RB, no WR, no TE.

I'm sure Briles will improve them because he's good but to say we are anywhere near the position they are in is not true.

I'll never say playing FSU is a gimmie because we've had **** teams beat them and vice versa. But in totality Willie has a big hill to climb

Last edited:
Wow... Talk about living in denial, willie over cuckbo??? 😆

View attachment 80498View attachment 80499

Lol Taggert hasn't done ****....his OC left for a D2 head coaching job and he "parted ways" with his OL coach only because his new OC wanted this guy...

They're acting like dancing Willie is some savage.

Now I'll agree it won't be easy game vs them no matter what....**** even when Golden was here and fsu was loaded there were a couple games that Golden got us into the 4th quarter with the lead or it being a 1 score game.

Can't walk into tally thinking we are gonna destroy them. I think a lot of us thought last year we were gonna stomp the **** out of them here at home and we had to come back to win... It's a rivalry game for a reason

Advertisement
What are these similarities you speak of? Enos has elite talent to work magic with. Our HS recruiting this past class was subpar but several years prior was very good. FSU is thin on talent, especially offense, recruiting rankings be damned.

Two borderline 5 star QBs, two 4 star TEs, 5 star WR, several 4 star WR, 5 star DB, several 4 star RBs. Most OL highly regarded coming out, need scheming and improved coaching here.

FSU roster management is awful. Over 30 scholarships between OL and CB. No QB, no OL, no RB, no WR, no TE.

I'm sure Briles will improve them because he's good but to say we are anywhere near the position they are in is not true.

I'll never say playing FSU is a gimmie because we've had **** teams beat them and vice versa. But in totality Willie has a big hill to climb
In particular the similarities I spoke of are COMING IN FOR ENOS it's a new oc,whether its tate or jarren it will be a new qb and should be plenty of turnover on the ol... besides that I agree on our roster overall opposed to theirs. But since Briles signed there they've went in an opposite direction from where we have. Whether it's at qb or any of the various transfers... my only point was when Briles signed there he wasn't expecting a complete rebuild. Even with everything that has transpired they still have talent and I gaurentee they hit the transfer market for a qb after spring once they see just how bad they have it at the position.

I like that we play them later in the year. They should have quite a few losses by that point and the lack of depth at certain positions should catch up to them 7/8 games into the year.

Will still be a tough environment but there is blowout potential.
We’re gonna push their **** all the way in

Lol. Thinking assistant position coaches are going to save you is hilarious.

FSU fans are truly nuts. Do they not realize Briles is coming off a gig where he was hired in the SAME EXACT role, and the HC ended up getting fired?

Applewhite hired him to save his job. Applewhite got fired.

****** HCs arent saved by coordinators. ESPECIALLY when the coordinator is on your own side of the ball.

Advertisement
Lol. Thinking assistant position coaches are going to save you is hilarious.

FSU fans are truly nuts. Do they not realize Briles is coming off a gig where he was hired in the SAME EXACT role, and the HC ended up getting fired?

Applewhite hired him to save his job. Applewhite got fired.

****** HCs arent saved by coordinators. ESPECIALLY when the coordinator is on your own side of the ball.

Did Applewhite ever get a job anywhere?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back