Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Please let them get Starkel to add even more fuel to the Miami/FSU rivalry with what happened between him and Martell haha.

When Jimbo Fisher is not even mad and is thanking Starkel for his time, you know, like Martell said, Starkel is a**.

Advertisement
What exactly makes you say they are rebuilding under Briles? You feel their approach is any different from ours under enos? Are we rebuilding too then? I could understand if you said because of that dancing *** queen qb they had and his desire to constantly beat women they are forced to realize its gonna be a LONG year or two. But rebuild cause of Briles? Knowing his father I'd have to guess he didnt go there for a rebuild. He had his choice of schools and thought he had **** good talent to work with.

Couple things...

1. FSU has a new OC, QB, and the OL turnover; an overall loss of talent on the field.

I think we're different because Enos has more to work with across the board from a personnel/talent standpoint and the foundation of his offense doesn't seem too far from what Richt was trying to do, at least from a personnel standpoint.

If you look at it from an NFL analogy, Manny attacked "F.A." (portal) to fill holes with vet transfers and make a run at the championship (when he struck out on some targets in the recruiting, or the "draft"). Whereas FSU lost veterans (OL, QB), may not have their future QB on the roster, and are more youth-focused knowing this "process" will likely take a couple years.

Bottom line, Enos has what he needs and I'm pretty sure Briles can't say the same.

2. From an expectation standpoint, our fan-base expects a championship 10-win contender and the ACCCG (especially if Tate gets the waiver 🤞). FSU's fan-base has the expectations more akin to a rebuilding franchise.

Couple things...

1. FSU has a new OC, QB, and the OL turnover; an overall loss of talent on the field.

I think we're different because Enos has more to work with across the board from a personnel/talent standpoint and the foundation of his offense doesn't seem too far from what Richt was trying to do, at least from a personnel standpoint.

If you look at it from an NFL analogy, Manny attacked "F.A." (portal) to fill holes with vet transfers and make a run at the championship (when he struck out on some targets in the recruiting, or the "draft"). Whereas FSU lost veterans (OL, QB), may not have their future QB on the roster, and are more youth-focused knowing this "process" will likely take a couple years.

Bottom line, Enos has what he needs and I'm pretty sure Briles can't say the same.

2. From an expectation standpoint, our fan-base expects a championship 10-win contender and the ACCCG (especially if Tate gets the waiver 🤞). FSU's fan-base has the expectations more akin to a rebuilding franchise.
Personally I'd say I see alot of similarities in us. Oc,qb,ol... fa we missed in recruiting so went to the portal as they hit in recruiting and lost with transfers. Personal feelings aside I feel we do have our qb on the roster. I just think it should be jarren but I'm content with tate. Competition which we should finally have breeds success. Overall I like our roster more than theirs but dont think the cupboard is bare at all. Just 2 months ago we had the same feeling they had in all aspects. I hate anything else out the state probably far more than most but never underestimate your enemies brother...

Advertisement
FSU thrived significantly under Jimbo while we had Golden.

I don't remember too many FSU fans hoping that Miami returned to prominence so that the rivalry had more meaning.

Sad when you have supposed Canes fans wanting FSU to be good. Couldn't be me.

Cotdamit, A-fūcking-men

What exactly makes you say they are rebuilding under Briles? You feel their approach is any different from ours under enos? Are we rebuilding too then? I could understand if you said because of that dancing *** queen qb they had and his desire to constantly beat women they are forced to realize its gonna be a LONG year or two. But rebuild cause of Briles? Knowing his father I'd have to guess he didnt go there for a rebuild. He had his choice of schools and thought he had **** good talent to work with.

Lol what an absolutely horrendous post

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that English ?
I owe you an apology buddy. I understand what's going on now. You gotta realize those **** road games can be tough on us... I confess, I indulged in a lounge lizard a time or two when i knew better. But yall dont realize how physical and how lonely this game can be. In some town on the other side of the country and all sorts of chicks throwing that thing at you... it's tough on a man to turn all that **** away. But I digress. For whatever she means to you, I apologize. I meant no disrespect. Just wanted a quick massage and a quick nut. That shouldnt discount whatever value she has for you. She's more than her past... I hope my apology gives you peace where you and I can move past this petty squabble. Have a great night sir and go canes!

Wow... Talk about living in denial, willie over cuckbo??? 😆

Advertisement
Back