Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Anybody see the article of them trashing the former staff and players. Their last staff outworked our last two maybe three staffs, and they now only downplay them because ole boy jimbo left em high and dry. But I don’t get calling former players garbage who put it all on the line (granted for fspoo). Just sad on them

Advertisement

Advertisement
In particular the similarities I spoke of are COMING IN FOR ENOS it's a new oc,whether its tate or jarren it will be a new qb and should be plenty of turnover on the ol... besides that I agree on our roster overall opposed to theirs. But since Briles signed there they've went in an opposite direction from where we have. Whether it's at qb or any of the various transfers... my only point was when Briles signed there he wasn't expecting a complete rebuild. Even with everything that has transpired they still have talent and I gaurentee they hit the transfer market for a qb after spring once they see just how bad they have it at the position.

you think Perry and Weldon wont be in the mix ? if so, hope youre right

Advertisement
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Remember when LSU was "broke" a few years ago?
They just doubled down and started to spend $2 mill/year on a DC.

State schools are never broke IMO. When in doubt, just spend more!

No the State of Louisiana defunded the rest of the state universities and public education system to continue to prop up LSU athletics. The State of Louisiana truly has no money.

One of those noles actually applied logic to the situation and I’m quite impressed.

Their biggest fear is that TNM gets off to a hot start and Diaz becomes that dude. It would be hard for them to get back with Miami ****** and the Gaytors being solid.

The Taggart era started off with a dud on Labor Day last year when VT waxed that ***. They never recovered.

Advertisement
One of those noles actually applied logic to the situation and I’m quite impressed.

Their biggest fear is that TNM gets off to a hot start and Diaz becomes that dude. It would be hard for them to get back with Miami ****** and the Gaytors being solid.

The Taggart era started off with a dud on Labor Day last year when VT waxed that ***. They never recovered.

Boise state will wax them game one as wel.

Advertisement
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Remember when LSU was "broke" a few years ago?
They just doubled down and started to spend $2 mill/year on a DC.

State schools are never broke IMO. When in doubt, just spend more!

Yeah I remember that! lol They said that Les Miles contract extension and then firing was going to ruin the football slush fund for awhile...

What do they do? spend absolute top 3 salaries to their OC/DC on top of a healthy salary for their HC

Yeah I remember that! lol They said that Les Miles contract extension and then firing was going to ruin the football slush fund for awhile...

What do they do? spend absolute top 3 salaries to their OC/DC on top of a healthy salary for their HC

Agree that the money should be there, I'd they're willing to spend it. I'd be very concerned if I were an FSU fan though, at least until you see them spending. That was probably the biggest thing that killed Miami back in the 00s, they just went cheap on everything.

Advertisement
Back