Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he good?

Does it matter?

Lmao at you clowns who secretly root for FSU.

Real Canes fans want FSU to go 0-11 every year.

I’m personally loving their misfortune. They gave us all sorts of ** during our bad years....payback is a ***

FSU thrived significantly under Jimbo while we had Golden.

I don't remember too many FSU fans hoping that Miami returned to prominence so that the rivalry had more meaning.

Sad when you have supposed Canes fans wanting FSU to be good. Couldn't be me.

Advertisement
Martell did alot chit talking. Whether he get his waiver or not this year. He has a lot to prove. He has put alot of pressure on himself. I hope he balls out of course but if he doesn't nobody will let him live it down
He is easily the most hated non starter of all time. Everyone hates him. He’s perfect for us

Advertisement
Advertisement
he couldn't beat out mond for the job

He's exactly what FSU is looking for. They want a guy who's good enough to have gotten a Power 5 scholarship somewhere, but not good enough to where he makes Blackmon think he might not be the starter. Honestly, if you listen to FSU guys talk on their podcasts etc, that is what they're looking for. They're all worried that if a guy like Jackson comes in, he's coming in to start, meaning Blackmon is not necessarily the guy and Blackmon would then go back into the portal. They'd be right back where they are now if Blackmon did that; one scholarship QB and not a very good one. Things are looking pretty bleak either way.

He's exactly what FSU is looking for. They want a guy who's good enough to have gotten a Power 5 scholarship somewhere, but not good enough to where he makes Blackmon think he might not be the starter. Honestly, if you listen to FSU guys talk on their podcasts etc, that is what they're looking for. They're all worried that if a guy like Jackson comes in, he's coming in to start, meaning Blackmon is not necessarily the guy and Blackmon would then go back into the portal. They'd be right back where they are now if Blackmon did that; one scholarship QB and not a very good one. Things are looking pretty bleak either way.
It’s bleak because Blackmon isn’t even that good. They’re talking like he’s the second coming of crab legs

Advertisement
Back