Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Wild thang, In wanna *** you up and Hammertime I mean the white girls seeing those half a century old dudes on stage are really getting hyped

How can FSU put up with this?

I went to FSU and the program is more storied than Willie Taggart can handle.

Fire him so the Noles can get better and can count as substance on our schedule.
It’s good that you outed yourself. Had we found you out some other way, we would have hung you by your toes, and put that stupid “Storied” ladies’ pink purse over your head.

Advertisement
LOL...yeah, Mario Cristobal & Walt Bell really destroyed their careers, gotcha.

LOL...Jimbo left and barely took anybody form His staff at FSU.

I'm not sure, at this point, if you're white-knighting for Taggert or FSU, but to act like there's any comparison between Taggert and Jimbo kinda gives me a hint.

Taggert is a sub .500 career coach who has a .240 winning percentage vs teams over .500 in his career. He's earned the skepticism.

I'm not sure, at this point, if you're white-knighting for Taggert or FSU, but to act like there's any comparison between Taggert and Jimbo kinda gives me a hint.

Not white-knighting at all, I was responding to RightSaidFred saying that Briles ruined His career by working for Taggart.

Applewhite got fired and Briles landed on His feet at a better gig.

Cristobal went to work for Taggart and now He's the HC.

But I agree, Taggart's career record is reason for skepticism, however, Chip Kelly has a better career record, and He had a worse 18' record, worse recruiting class, and is suffering attrition left & right.

Advertisement

Taggert is a sub .500 career coach who has a .240 winning percentage vs teams over .500 in his career. He's earned the skepticism.
Taggart is the most underrated coach in CFB. He is a gem. F$U, the city of Tallahassee, and the entire Panhandle are lucky to have him. He is a credit to humanity.

Advertisement
Not white-knighting at all, I was responding to RightSaidFred saying that Briles ruined His career by working for Taggart.

Applewhite got fired and Briles landed on His feet at a better gig.

Cristobal went to work for Taggart and now He's the HC.

But I agree, Taggart's career record is reason for skepticism, however, Chip Kelly has a better career record, and He had a worse 18' record, worse recruiting class, and is suffering attrition left & right.
Taggart > Kelly.

Substance > style.

Walk > talk.

Briles is gonna kill his career by going to FSU.

Really, really dumb move on his part. Like you said...he had his pick. But even Bill Walsh couldn’t make that dumpster fire look good.

Good luck fielding a productive offense with no QB, no OL, no TE’s, no WR, and a broken locker room.

Really, really poor career decision by Brilesz. His stock is about to tank.

You may want to revisit that comment. The starters at TE and WR are good. Don't kid yourself.

Lmao at you clowns who secretly root for FSU.

Real Canes fans want FSU to go 0-11 every year.

I’m personally loving their misfortune. They gave us all sorts of ** during our bad years....payback is a ***

We have a contingent of porsters here, that will seek out any opportunity to cheer for FSU to win. Any sane Miami fan is with you. I hope they go 0-12 every fūcking year - and the turds also

Advertisement

I believe this is the porster that supports uncle puke to the bitter end so of course he would be an FSU fan. That’s uncle pukes team

Advertisement
Back