Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

At Oregon, Taggart improved their win total from the year before....had the #6 recruiting class in the Country...had a QB that's projected to be a 1st Rd. pick in this year's draft & next...USC's down...had Phil Knight's backing...sounds to me like He did FSU a favor by taking the job.

I think their D's gonna be good, & Briles can probably scheme/smoke & mirror about 21 pts. for their O, but does FSU have the talent on O to get the other 14-21 pts., that's the million dollar question.

Who gets this high so early in the day?

Advertisement
How can FSU put up with this?

I went to FSU and the program is more storied than Willie Taggart can handle.

Fire him so the Noles can get better and can count as substance on our schedule.

What exactly makes you say they are rebuilding under Briles? You feel their approach is any different from ours under enos? Are we rebuilding too then? I could understand if you said because of that dancing *** queen qb they had and his desire to constantly beat women they are forced to realize its gonna be a LONG year or two. But rebuild cause of Briles? Knowing his father I'd have to guess he didnt go there for a rebuild. He had his choice of schools and thought he had **** good talent to work with.

Briles is gonna kill his career by going to FSU.

Really, really dumb move on his part. Like you said...he had his pick. But even Bill Walsh couldn’t make that dumpster fire look good.

Good luck fielding a productive offense with no QB, no OL, no TE’s, no WR, and a broken locker room.

Really, really poor career decision by Brilesz. His stock is about to tank.

Advertisement
How can FSU put up with this?

I went to FSU and the program is more storied than Willie Taggart can handle.

Fire him so the Noles can get better and can count as substance on our schedule.

Lmao at you clowns who secretly root for FSU.

Real Canes fans want FSU to go 0-11 every year.

I’m personally loving their misfortune. They gave us all sorts of **** during our bad years....payback is a *****

Advertisement
No He didn't, nobody but FSU would touch Briles with what went on at Baylor. But the guy's an elite OC, did more with less talent than He has at FSU.

His next job will be OC at Louisiana Tech or some non power 5 school. He just destroyed his career.

NOBODY could make it work at FSU next year. Not under Willie Taggart.

That entire program has AIDS.

Advertisement
His next job will be OC at Louisiana Tech or some non power 5 school. He just destroyed his career.

NOBODY could make it work at FSU next year. Not under Willie Taggart.

That entire program has AIDS.

LOL...yeah, Mario Cristobal & Walt Bell really destroyed their careers, gotcha.

LOL...Jimbo left and barely took anybody form His staff at FSU.

Lmao at you clowns who secretly root for FSU.

Real Canes fans want FSU to go 0-11 every year.

I’m personally loving their misfortune. They gave us all sorts of ** during our bad years....payback is a ***

I went to school there and talked more smack than you a in life time. I had to watch everyone around me celebrate Kelvin catching that shnit MY SENIOR YEAR. My time at FSU was summed up by Duke's broken ankle and Dorknofio's Defense. I didn't smell one win my entire time there.

and to be honest, the more I type trying to defend FSU, I can't. I hate them and you win. I literally hate them. 0-11 it is.

Lol Spring game concert

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back