Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
We don't play f$u until November. By then, there won't be a healthy scholarship QB on their roster and they might be down a walk-on or two.
I was just thinking...Blackmon may want to get back in the portal for his own well being.

I would rather zip through space and time in the portal than take an abulance ride not being able to feel my legs.

Advertisement
They're rebuilding under Briles and this kid wants to compete. Nothing to see here.
What exactly makes you say they are rebuilding under Briles? You feel their approach is any different from ours under enos? Are we rebuilding too then? I could understand if you said because of that dancing *** queen qb they had and his desire to constantly beat women they are forced to realize its gonna be a LONG year or two. But rebuild cause of Briles? Knowing his father I'd have to guess he didnt go there for a rebuild. He had his choice of schools and thought he had **** good talent to work with.

What exactly makes you say they are rebuilding under Briles? You feel their approach is any different from ours under enos? Are we rebuilding too then? I could understand if you said because of that dancing *** queen qb they had and his desire to constantly beat women they are forced to realize its gonna be a LONG year or two. But rebuild cause of Briles? Knowing his father I'd have to guess he didnt go there for a rebuild. He had his choice of schools and thought he had **** good talent to work with.

If also add what makes him think Briles is gonna stick around long enough for this "rebuilding "

If they make a bowl, WT will stay for at least another year. Miss a bowl and he's fired. (Not sure how they'll make a bowl with their QB and OL situation.)

Their schedule to become bowl eligible is doable though. I see 4 gimmes for them and about 2-3 toss ups because of their OL and QB situation.

Advertisement
I’ve never been so happy to see such a scumbag fan base be so humbled. Literally all Holes fans that I know are the worst, such douschebags, now the won’t even talk to me lol. It makes me just as happy as when the Seahawks took a fall for a couple years, shut their fake fans up real quick.

Advertisement
What the **** is everyone talking about imploding?

Things are following the Tagert plan perfectly. No need to panic. Fsu should be happy the direction the program is heading. Target is weeding out the cancers. Fsu is becoming a model program with integrity and a moral compass rarely seen these days.

#itrustwillie

#extendwillie

At Oregon, Taggart improved their win total from the year before....had the #6 recruiting class in the Country...had a QB that's projected to be a 1st Rd. pick in this year's draft & next...USC's down...had Phil Knight's backing...sounds to me like He did FSU a favor by taking the job.

I think their D's gonna be good, & Briles can probably scheme/smoke & mirror about 21 pts. for their O, but does FSU have the talent on O to get the other 14-21 pts., that's the million dollar question.

I don't want to beat them because they're having a down year or two, I want to beat them because we're good enough to beat any team in the country.

However, I take pleasure in them having a down year or two because I ******* hate them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back