Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I think we're all holding out hope that FSU sticks with the disastrous Taggart experiment for many many years. I don't think it happens. He's losing the locker room fast. Would not be the LEAST bit surprised if there's an off-field incident this summer and FSU uses it an excuse to fire him for cause before the season starts. I'd bet they're already looking for a reason.

Hope Taggart gets an extension. Lucas, Dent, Gant, and whoever else had a chance to sign with us really blew it. Well life lesson #1 do research b4 u sign up to be on a sinking ship. Fell in love with all the stupid dancing videos and now their clowns too.
Taggart getting And extension is like the NCAA giving out the death penalty. Let’s hope they go all sports illustrated on them with the contract extension for life

Advertisement
I think we're all holding out hope that FSU sticks with the disastrous Taggart experiment for many many years. I don't think it happens. He's losing the locker room fast. Would not be the LEAST bit surprised if there's an off-field incident this summer and FSU uses it an excuse to fire him for cause before the season starts. I'd bet they're already looking for a reason.

SHUT UP

Advertisement
Curse of the purse.

Boy the walls are imploding in Tally with the quickness. I bet Briles is either looking to get out fast or FSU will make him the next HC after they fire Willie after this season, especially when we lay the smack down on them this year. I don’t have one ounce of pity or shame running up the score on the Semenholes

Advertisement
Sad part about this is when we were down those nolies would always come another site talking crap.I use to round and round with those idiots.site changed its forum it's not available so I can go get my 7 yrs worth of revenge on those folks especially that nolie who dumpster dives at wendys.went to wimpchant(warchant) last year talking 👄 smack and got banned.those people are like sissys they can't take it like they dish it out.

Advertisement
Sad part about this is when we were down those nolies would always come another site talking crap.I use to round and round with those idiots.site changed its forum it's not available so I can go get my 7 yrs worth of revenge on those folks especially that nolie who dumpster dives at wendys.went to wimpchant(warchant) last year talking 👄 smack and got banned.those people are like sissys they can't take it like they dish it out.

its like my man Rico from Little Caeser always said. "they can dish it out , but they can't take it"

If they make a bowl, WT will stay for at least another year. Miss a bowl and he's fired. (Not sure how they'll make a bowl with their QB and OL situation.)

Advertisement
Back