Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Also want to confirm - that lone scholarship qb weighs 137 lbs, his team is ~7-7 in games where he’s started, was a mid 3* out of hs and was in the portal a couple weeks ago.

Same kid, right?
seems familiar, maybe a guitar riff would help...

this one?

maxresdefault.jpg

FSU finished 2019 with the #18 class, not including a grad transfer OT from Northern Illinois.

Miami finished 2019 with the #28 class, but that does not include S Bubba Bolden (likely starter), DT Chigozie Nnoruka (likely starter), OT Tommy Kennedy (certain starter), DE Trevon Hill (likely starter), WR KJ Osborn (likely starter), QB Tate Martell (pending waiver, likely starter if cleared), RB Asa Martin (pending waiver, rotational player if cleared).

Yeah, I'm good with that.

FSU finished 2019 with the #18 class, not including a grad transfer OT from Northern Illinois.

Miami finished 2019 with the #28 class, but that does not include S Bubba Bolden (likely starter), DT Chigozie Nnoruka (likely starter), OT Tommy Kennedy (certain starter), DE Trevon Hill (likely starter), WR KJ Osborn (likely starter), QB Tate Martell (pending waiver, likely starter if cleared), RB Asa Martin (pending waiver, rotational player if cleared).

Yeah, I'm good with that.

And that was Taggart's first full class which usually gets a bump.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just looked at their schedule and they're playing against Boise State in Jacksonville? Why the **** would they play in jax?

If he’s their best lineman then we should pick him up just to **** them off.

Advertisement
Back